The KGB Oracle
Ok so here it is in a nutshell.
I signed up for an account with plans to play this game when it came out;(Created: November 23, 2012)

However as this game has progressed and the game dynamics have become known, I do not think I will be able to play it. (I have a problem with fps's, which give me headaches and dizziness) so what it boils down to is here I have this account and I haven't used.

I also somewhere along the lines bought a ship that also includes the game package, so I guess technically it can be split from the original as gift (although it looks like the ship only has insurance for 30 days)

So any suggestions as to what I should due with this account or possibly someone would be interested. I won't list everything this account has here, but has all the rewards for original backers, etc.

Contains: Aurora MR and 7 items
Contains: Hornet F7C and 9 items
keep it the game is bigger than just fps
I think you should probably keep it, however i'm interested in the account
ok well guess I could wait and see how it goes and then if it turns out to be too much then I will decide. Thanks for responses and will let you know once I've decided.
Posted By: hydr Re: Have an Account I think I may be giving up - 02/04/17 12:49 PM
There will be more than FPS. If you are into industry, trading, exploring, salvaging, medical, science etc. Even during a fight in a ship you could perform another role on a multi crew ship, such as RIO or Engineering tasks. Ground based FPS you could take on a medic role for example. Just something to think about.
Personally, I am not even going to take part in FPS except when absolutely required. Lots of room for capital ship crew and industry.

Keep it!
Indeed - agree with all the other posts!

I recently have been playing in-Alpha with Nemhain and others that are "Normally" heavily affected by 3-D "queasiness" and were not sure at all if Star Citizen would work for them. Needless to say - they have ALL had very little effect and have really enjoyed what is in-Alpha right now. If FPS with Zero-G isn't your thing, that is only a SMALL part of the game as whole, there will be a LOT of room for logistics, trading, mining, experimentation, production, and other roles.

You are more than welcome to hop on any of my crew stations and help out!
© The KGB Oracle