The KGB Oracle
Posted By: hydr Looking for... - 06/29/16 03:35 PM
Looking for an additional Black Drake Dragonfly if anyone has an extra

and...

If anyone has a Pirate Pack from way back.

If you are willing to part with either!

Thank you
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Looking for... - 07/05/16 06:29 PM
I have pirate pack, no you can't have it.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Looking for... - 07/07/16 12:05 AM
Hydr,

As an option, you can just upgrade your LTI base-pack ship (think you said it was an Aurora) to a cutlass and pickup any of the "pirate pack" stuff in-game when it comes out. I don't think anything in that "pacK" will be an exclusive item.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Looking for... - 07/15/16 01:24 AM
The type of "Jolly Roger" "skin" that was available only in the original founders Pirate Pack will be unique, other than that nothing else was special about that pack.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Looking for... - 07/15/16 10:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
The type of "Jolly Roger" "skin" that was available only in the original founders Pirate Pack will be unique, other than that nothing else was special about that pack.

True - that may be the case regard "that" skin, but I am certain there will be a selection of "yarr" skins for those pirates to choose from in-game! RSI won't expect pirates to be running around in "vanilla" ships! LOL
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Looking for... - 07/19/16 02:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Taxman
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

True - that may be the case regard "that" skin, but I am certain there will be a selection of "yarr" skins for those pirates to choose from in-game! RSI won't expect pirates to be running around in "vanilla" ships! LOL

Yes, there were at one time four different Pirate Skins available, the only one you couldn't buy though was the Founders Pirate pack Jolly Roger.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Looking for... - 07/24/16 07:56 AM
@ Tasorin,

Yea that sounds like what I had heard - I know the Founder's Pack was limited... intentionally.

There are some out there for sale through middleman services:

<For Example>

Probably $120-$160 though would be my guess.

If you go direct - could be less...

Here is a search that might help -> < Link >
© The KGB Oracle