The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Instrument First of the big ships - 01/10/16 09:24 PM
It was confirmed on RTV that the Starfarer would be "hangar ready" by the end of January
The Reason for the "" is that I am not sure it will fit in the hangars
They did a quick walkthrough at the last live stream that I have linked below
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/RuWaOL9GExg?t=266[/video]
Posted By: Taxman Re: First of the big ships - 01/15/16 10:53 AM
I think it will be the largest ship that will fit... but only in the Revel & York hanger I believe (because that one is the tallest of the hangars).
Posted By: Instrument Re: First of the big ships - 01/21/16 08:57 PM
bit sad that they squeezed it into the hanger guess in the end it was a small ship still waiting to find out how they will deal with the ships too big for the hangar
Posted By: Taxman Re: First of the big ships - 01/21/16 09:27 PM
Yea, they did mention back in November I think.. that the Starfarer was going to be the MAX size that would fit in hangars. The larger ships will likely be kept in orbital or some off-hangar area. Maybe something like Alpha 2.1 where you "summon" it to a pad that you need to go to.

The Starfarer is still a LARGE ship - there is a lot of space to be climbing around inside of that thing. I know I get turned around a lot inside my Retaliator a lot and it is very low to the ground with only 1 level with a small upper area (for the turret).
Posted By: Instrument Re: First of the big ships - 03/18/16 11:18 PM
almost here
34 mins of a guided tour

Posted By: Instrument Re: First of the big ships - 03/19/16 02:14 AM
ITS NOW IN PTU
Posted By: Instrument Re: First of the big ships - 03/26/16 02:54 PM
2.3 has gone live and the Starfarer is now offical hanger ready
CIG have made a new video to mark this event at 1.30 they also start showing NPC's on the ship.
Posted By: Zhou Re: First of the big ships - 03/26/16 04:07 PM
Very Nice! Looking good.
© The KGB Oracle