The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 02:23 AM
Hola KGB, I know I have been absent. I am headed out to Hawaii on business Dec 4th, returning the following weekend. I hope this trip re-energizes my batteries and I will see you all around the 12th. Be safe and be excellent to each other.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 02:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Be safe and be excellent to each other.

Blow Me and piss off you douchebag!

Joking bro.. be safe and have fun/enjoy yourself! laugh
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 03:01 AM
i see how you are
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 03:21 AM
Hola KGB, I know I have been absent. I am headed out to Hawaii on business Dec 4th, returning the following weekend. I hope this trip re-energizes my batteries and I will see you all around the 12th. Be safe and be excellent to each other.

see what you forgot to mention was that you sent me a plane ticket to come with and annoy you the whole time... that or I can go to the beach while you work!

sound good to you vuldy?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 05:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Valaria

see what you forgot to mention was that you sent me a plane ticket to come with and annoy you the whole time... that or I can go to the beach while you work!

sound good to you vuldy?

Sounds great, but we need to ensure you read the fine print of the acceptance contract, and of course, that Morlander is good with it. All female companions must meet and comply with the "Vuldy's Harem Rules" while on a free ride to Hawaii. Nothing to extravagant mind you, no frogs or banana's, but there are expectations.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 12:50 PM

sound good to you vuldy?

Sounds great, but we need to ensure you read the fine print of the acceptance contract, and of course, that Morlander is good with it. All female companions must meet and comply with the "Vuldy's Harem Rules" while on a free ride to Hawaii. Nothing to extravagant mind you, no frogs or banana's, but there are expectations.

I am sure my Idea of Expectations far exceeds yours... So Im good with it.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 01:55 PM
ROTFLMAO...now that could be damn interesting....LOL
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 01:58 PM
ROTFLMAO...now that could be damn interesting....LOL

"Kinky" is my middle name lol

Never a dull moment with Val lol
Lol you guys crack me up!

Have an awesome time Vuldan; see you when you return!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 03:07 PM
vuldy is like my grandpa.. tons of fun
Posted By: zombie Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 05:41 PM
corpses?
Posted By: Prism Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/02/10 07:44 PM
Enjoy yourself Vuldan !!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/03/10 12:22 PM

Let's make that more like "favorite Uncle"..come sit on my lap little girl....
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/03/10 12:40 PM

Let's make that more like "favorite Uncle"..come sit on my lap little girl....

Do I get a LoLiPoP too?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/03/10 05:41 PM
Of course...and it lasts a good long time...
Posted By: Grizo Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/03/10 06:09 PM
Aww Uncle Vuldy you promise. wink
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving to Hawaii on Business Dec 4th - 12/03/10 07:31 PM
Maybe I will find a surprise in the center too wink
© The KGB Oracle