The KGB Oracle
Posted By: HydroMorphone Status - 05/29/10 12:48 PM
Gotta stay in bed the next few days to keep swelling in my neck down leading up to this surgery Tuesday. Hopefully I will be back in action with both hands sometime next week.

My daughter Anastasia may be on Hydro a bit while I am gone. She is going to use Kuldar and Mister Faction to farm for me while I am gone, she will log in Hydro if she needs mounts or something made up. She may also work on some of my magic skills now and then.

Have a safe and happy Memorial Day, see you all later next week.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Status - 05/29/10 02:25 PM
heheh hope you get better hydro and get your daughter getting all your skills up .. hope all goes well with surgery..
Posted By: Grizo Re: Status - 05/29/10 02:52 PM
good luck on the surgery
Posted By: Valaria Re: Status - 05/29/10 05:37 PM
Good luck with the surgery.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Status - 05/29/10 10:27 PM
Good luck to you and on your recovery process!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Status - 05/30/10 12:22 AM
Hang tough brutha and be well.. Only a bit longer..
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: Status - 05/30/10 06:04 AM
Get better soon bro. Look forward to your healthy return & recovery.
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: Status - 06/02/10 04:41 AM
Welp I am still alive and kicking, lol although my 45 procedure turned into a 9 hour marathon. Lol I guess they made and attempt to "adjust" some of my hardware and something did not go as planned. Instead a cute little cut on the back of my neck I have a nice new set of matching 4 inch incisions on both sides...hehe now I look like someone attempted to slice my throat and then came back for seconds.
Everything went well overall though, my arm and hand feel better already. Feeling good though and hoping to be out of the hospital by Thursday or Friday...lol thank god for smart phones and vpn connections...
I am gonna push this fancy pain pump button 5 or 6 times and drift off to the land of eternal happiness lol...you all take care smile
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Status - 06/02/10 06:09 AM
well hope all still goes well and you get better soon... and you can tell people that you are like water world lol you just closed up your gills hehe na j/k do hit it to many times tho lol
Posted By: Valaria Re: Status - 06/02/10 01:51 PM
glad it went well, heal fast! then back in game lol
Posted By: Prism Re: Status - 06/03/10 01:39 AM
Get Well Soon !!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Status - 06/03/10 03:18 AM
Good to hear Hydro.

If you need a good bitch, I can send Drakiis or Syloc your way. Just let me know.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Status - 06/03/10 03:27 AM
lol
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Status - 06/03/10 05:59 AM
Quote:
If you need a good bitch, I can send Drakiis or Syloc your way. Just let me know.

ya know what really hurts, its not that you consider me your bitch, but that you would have the nerve to have more then one.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Status - 06/03/10 02:18 PM
lol awww come on now.... you wont be his bitch to make him feel better i am sure he wont make you bend over backwards lol
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Status - 06/03/10 07:23 PM
Originally Posted By: MamaPick
lol awww come on now.... you wont be his bitch to make him feel better i am sure he wont make you bend over backwards lol

You obviously don't know Tas that well
Posted By: Valaria Re: Status - 06/03/10 07:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Originally Posted By: MamaPick

You obviously don't know Tas that well

ROFL
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Status - 06/03/10 08:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Quote:

ya know what really hurts, its not that you consider me your bitch, but that you would have the nerve to have more then one.

We should all be so lucky to have a quality Angry Asian in your stable to do dirt for you. Don't be butt hurt Drakiis, your still my ace go to bitch...

Who else is going to run shot gun with me in MW5 clowning these kiddie bitch's left and right as we rack up the kills and the honnies?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Status - 06/04/10 04:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Quote:

We should all be so lucky to have a quality Angry Asian in your stable to do dirt for you. Don't be butt hurt Drakiis, your still my ace go to bitch...

Who else is going to run shot gun with me in MW5 clowning these kiddie bitch's left and right as we rack up the kills and the honnies?

grin
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: Status - 06/05/10 05:11 PM
I am home and feeling better hoping to get in game sometime this afternoon or evening. Thanks for all the well wishes smile
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Status - 06/06/10 12:49 PM
w00t!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Status - 06/06/10 10:49 PM
awesome hydro... see ya in game.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Status - 06/07/10 05:06 AM
Excellent news. Congrats and welcome back. Slow and steady.
Posted By: Prism Re: Status - 06/09/10 12:38 AM
Cya in game soon !!
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: Status - 06/10/10 04:47 PM
Overdid things a bit been pretty sore the last couple days. I should be on tonight for a decent amount of time. Lol guess my doctor knew what she was talking about when she said no sitting for more then 30 minutes.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Status - 06/10/10 08:31 PM
Must keep the body moving until it has healed naturally, lest you end up permanently sitting.
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: Status - 06/11/10 04:34 PM
heh very true Vuldan. I was hoping to get in game last night for those sieges but was just to run down after physical therapy. Hoping I will be feeling better with a few more days of following doctors orders frown
Keep fighting the good fight smile
Posted By: Arkh Re: Status - 06/11/10 06:11 PM
Following doctor's order > any game.
Just take a little time to come in vent if you can.
© The KGB Oracle