The KGB Oracle
Posted By: HydroMorphone lol fingers - 05/14/10 06:47 PM
heh odd topic name...
Anyway some of you may be aware that I had some injections in my neck last week that caused some unexpected problems. It seems that in the process of weaving the needles between the hardware in my neck, from when I broke my C6 vertebrae, either a bone spur or piece of scar tissue became lodged near the spinal canal. Nothing super serious but since then I have basically only had use of my thumb and index finger on my right hand.

I went to see my neurosurgeon yesterday and he has decided that he is going to go in and surgically repair this on June 1. But enough of my rambling lol...I wanted to just forewarn you all that I may seem a bit more uncoordinated then usual for the next few weeks. I am probably going to concentrate on building my stats through harvesting and other methods that are somewhat easy on the digits lol.

Nothing major should be a quick and easy surgery and I should only be in the hospital overnight if all goes as planned.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 07:00 PM
Makes for giving yourself the stanger a lot easier.

I mean if we looking for upside here.

You can still pull a trigger and kill a commie, there is always that as well.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 07:52 PM
you can still pick your nose

put a finger in a gals various openings...

stir a drink, preferably alcoholic..

operate a remote to turn the tv channel..

give the big L for loser sign...
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 08:58 PM
lol these guys.

Hope all goes well for you with the surgery.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 09:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis

What the hell do you know about this Candy Van Man. You have been looking at your Uncle's Playboys again haven't you?
Posted By: JetStar Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 09:48 PM
Best of luck in the OR, we will all be drinking for you.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 09:57 PM
Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Wish you the best of luck and that everything goes smoothly.

Glad to see you are still playing with the problem, but will be great to have you in full-swing (Close enough to a pun) again after the surgery.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 10:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

What the hell do you know about this Candy Van Man. You have been looking at your Uncle's Playboys again haven't you?

hey a guy with a candy van knows a lot about these sorts of things, here just step inside and I'll explain it to you..
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/14/10 10:34 PM
/shudder at the thought of going into that dark van... dont care if there is candy in there... it smells
Posted By: Longshanks Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 12:35 AM
geez, hits the gutter pretty quick around here .... haha!

Hope all goes well Hydro ...
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 02:11 AM
hope all goes well with the surgery.
and gutter what r u talkin about this is relatively clean considering. . . lol
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 10:52 AM
heh ty for all the well wishes and ideas 0.o
I'm sure things will go well, lol once this is out of the way then it is on to continuing to fix my legs...heh will be nice to finally get to the point where I am not dreading some sort of procedure or surgery that I have scheduled smile

Could be worse I suppose, so I'm not complaining smile
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 11:04 AM
Hope all goes well in surgery and to a speedy recovery. Look forward to having you back!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 07:03 PM
You'll be like the bionic man,

wtf the original is blocked....boo, well at least here is the sound track

Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/15/10 11:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
geez, hits the gutter pretty quick around here .... haha!

Hope all goes well Hydro ...

sorry my mind is always in the gutter lol... drowning in it! wanna save me????
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/16/10 02:42 AM
i'll save u val . . . . oh man now were are both here. . . oh well im going to enjoy our time here. . . . now what to think about. . . . things to do in vegas. . .
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/16/10 12:55 PM
we are plotting already? well... OK
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/16/10 03:56 PM
1) Gallon of Whiskey .... Check
2) KFC Crown .... Check
3) Permanent Markers .... Check
4) Digital Camera .... Check
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/16/10 09:22 PM
1. Gallon of Vodka ...Check
2. Box of cigars ...Check
3. Fully fueled up Candy Van ...Check
4. Duct tape ...Check
5. Plastic bags ...Check
6. Extends ...Check
7. Bananas ...Check
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 02:07 AM
ok we have the camera but were is the camcorder and the tequila? body paint is easier to clean of then marker. . . not sure wat the duct tape, the bags, and the extends are for but the bananas are a great idea that way we have some thing to eat . . . . . .
Posted By: Vuldan Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 02:47 AM
Honey apparently you do not understand the strategic use and importance of banana's around here. I will bring you something to eat, promise. Now, where is that venus butterfly manual...and the saran wrap.
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 04:22 AM
i know wat the nanas are for just just being bad lol but interested in food for thought. . . . . .
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 04:33 AM
muhahaha my first unsuspecting victim.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 04:18 PM

You should be very afraid.

I suggest a .00 tranquilizer shot gun with elephant tranquilizers.

Running from Drakiis is like running from a bear. You don't have to be faster then the bear, you just have to be faster then the other poor sucker he is chasing. (Hint-Hint: Push them down and run the other direction)
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 05:22 PM
yea just ask Tasorin.. I pushed him down the last time Drakiis was chasing us.. and poor Tasorin's ass hurt for a week.. I dont think Drakiis warmed him up first or used the lube.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 06:43 PM
surprise butt secks!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 07:20 PM
surprise butt secks!

Thank God that link is broken! I'm reading this at work you goob! :P
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 07:29 PM
space shuttle on top of bigger plane that's all it is.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/17/10 07:30 PM
You got everything right except for who is catching, and who is pitching.

I may call a good game, but I sure as hell don't catch high hard ones from Drakiis. What would my hoes think? I have standards to uphold, and the candy van man falls far far below my 3 drink rule.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/18/10 05:07 AM
and here I went through all the effort to find the picture that was "just right" for Tasorin the Boeing Company Man.

Shame on you for dismissing it so easily Tasorin
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/18/10 07:20 PM

You should be very afraid.

I suggest a .00 tranquilizer shot gun with elephant tranquilizers.

Running from Drakiis is like running from a bear. You don't have to be faster then the bear, you just have to be faster then the other poor sucker he is chasing. (Hint-Hint: Push them down and run the other direction)

I have no fear cause he has to find me first!!!!!!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/18/10 07:43 PM
Houston Texas I'm there.

A Short drive from Tyler area, I could probably make it there in the time it takes to deliver a pizza
Posted By: Vuldan Re: lol fingers - 05/18/10 09:48 PM
Don't worry Griz, as soon as he see's some homeless man outside the x-rated video store he will forget why he came and move immediately to plan B actions involving men who don't bathe. It's revolting really, but explains the need for candy.
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/18/10 10:45 PM
roflmao
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 01:14 AM
He has to give them candy because Drakiis stinks worse then the homeless junkie preop-tranny he picked up who is on day 9 of its current run.

Drakiis = Stinky kid.
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 03:13 AM
omg
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 03:48 AM
hey, everybody needs a gimmick
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 04:14 AM
so ur happy to be known as the stinky kid?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 04:36 AM
There is a difference between being a stinky kid and being known as a stinky kid, thus the gimmick means I like having people think they are right when they obviously are not.
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 04:48 AM
ok i got ya
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 04:05 PM
There is a difference between being a stinky kid and being known as a stinky kid, thus the gimmick means I like having people think they are right when they obviously are not.

Let me translate.

I know I stink, so I might as well get some mileage out of it.
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 05:33 PM
LOL

Ponder this.... maybe your stink in "your world" is perfume or cologne in someone elses reality. =) Yep in parallel theory you might be a sexy beast!!! lol

God I am soo dang bored I WANNA play games... too much study study, too little smashy smashy
Posted By: Kaotic Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 06:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV
Ponder this.... maybe your stink in "your world" is perfume or cologne in someone elses reality. =) Yep in parallel theory you might be a sexy beast!!! lol

Lemme know how that alternate reality works out with the ladies, hoss. My gut tells me that it ain't gonna go over real well laugh
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 07:23 PM

I know I stink, so I might as well get some mileage out of it.

Really? I didn't know this about you.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 07:39 PM
I smell like roses, walk on water, and my poo smells like cherries.

Sometimes Ex's are good for something.
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/19/10 08:53 PM
I smell like roses, walk on water, and my poo smells like cherries.

Sometimes Ex's are good for something.

That is about as good as saying that Everyone should eat butterflies and poop rainbows lol.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 05:43 AM
so you fart a lot, stay out of water, and have cherries in your ass..wtf???

you actually smell your poo????
Posted By: Grizo Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 07:50 AM
omg too funny
Posted By: Vuldan Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 09:32 PM
It is a disturbing world we live in, more so by the knowledge that Tas and Drak continue to circle the flame of love, forever battling the desire, but afraid to finalize their need for one another in a judgemental world. Elephant tranquilizer FTW.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 10:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
It is a disturbing world we live in, more so by the knowledge that Tas and Drak continue to circle the flame of love, forever battling the desire, but afraid to finalize their need for one another in a judgemental world. Elephant tranquilizer FTW.

Its just that Drakiis refuses to accept his role as gimp. Because we all know, as long as your not the guy catching or sucking, its not ghey, at least that is what Donk protests.

In addition, Drakiis lacks the kind of fundage it would take in order to keep me happy.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 10:39 PM
So let me ask..

When did this stop being about Hydro's accident and subsequent surgery and more about the ego of a few KGB who love each other so fucking much they can't stop insulting and bitching at each other?

laugh

LOL...
Posted By: Tasorin Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 11:30 PM
IS NOT!!

Welcome to the KGB boards, if a topic goes past 5 posts before it derails then something is either really important, or the usual suspects are slacking.
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/20/10 11:43 PM
IS NOT!!

Welcome to the KGB boards, if a topic goes past 5 posts before it derails then something is either really important, or the usual suspects are slacking.

ROFL
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 12:32 AM
IS NOT!!

Hahaha laugh
Posted By: Kaotic Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 01:34 AM
IS NOT!!

QFT
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 04:10 AM

Its just that Drakiis refuses to accept his role as gimp. Because we all know, as long as your not the guy catching or sucking, its not ghey, at least that is what Donk protests.

In addition, Drakiis lacks the kind of fundage it would take in order to keep me happy.

You can abuse me but you can never break me you fucking gold digger...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 04:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
So let me ask..

When did this stop being about Hydro's accident and subsequent surgery and more about the ego of a few KGB who love each other so fucking much they can't stop insulting and bitching at each other?

laugh

LOL...

...and as for you, I have a roll of duct tape with your name on it, so if you know what's good for you you'll step to the back of the bus and wait your turn. laugh
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 04:18 AM

...and as for you, I have a roll of duct tape with your name on it, so if you know what's good for you you'll step to the back of the bus and wait your turn. laugh

You can't pronounce my name let alone spell it Candy man.. wink
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 05:33 AM
WHATEVER "Itchy"
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 06:18 AM
WHATEVER "Itchy"

popcorn laugh
Posted By: Valaria Re: lol fingers - 05/21/10 01:03 PM
WHATEVER "Itchy"

OOhhh Ictinike got drakiis all riled up... better watch out that is when he pounces on ya for that surprize.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: lol fingers - 05/22/10 03:49 AM
Or just hunches your leg for an hour or two.

Nice run...and oh yah, hope the surgery went well and the reason this thread started is now good.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/22/10 06:35 AM
get out the economy size ky, since I don't do the dry hump
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol fingers - 05/23/10 03:04 AM
lol well i guess I'll toss in an update to break things up...

Still waiting on that surgery in 9 days, not that I am counting or anything.

Hoping to spend some more time in game until then even if I cant do much other then harvest macro spells...lol I am so bored even opiates are not much fun anymore smile
Posted By: Vuldan Re: lol fingers - 05/23/10 03:42 AM
NEVER LET DRAK KNOW YOUR ON OPIATES...jesus dude...you wont survive to the surgery if he thinks he can get over on you without wasting his candy.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/23/10 06:08 AM
Originally Posted By: HydroMorphone
lol well i guess I'll toss in an update to break things up...

Still waiting on that surgery in 9 days, not that I am counting or anything.

Hoping to spend some more time in game until then even if I cant do much other then harvest macro spells...lol I am so bored even opiates are not much fun anymore smile

Yea but the constipation they give you is just loads of fun.. OK well maybe not LOADS of fun.. Get it.. OMFG I'm special laugh

I'm on a twozer of Vico now cause fucking need it for pain and sleep.. Thinkin about growin my own poppies here soon and doing it myself smile
Posted By: Drakiis Re: lol fingers - 05/23/10 06:48 AM
NEVER LET DRAK KNOW YOUR ON OPIATES...jesus dude...you wont survive to the surgery if he thinks he can get over on you without wasting his candy.

wtf you think my candy is made out of?
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol fingers - 05/27/10 09:09 AM
heh yeah they do tend to bind ya up a bit lol...lots of water is the key

Lol well I'm in a cervical collar now until after the surgery, and im sure I will probably have to wear it for a week or so afterward frown

I used take Vico and Lortabs by the handfull lol, these days its pretty much Fentanyl and Dilaudid, hence my creative name lol, and Seconal to sleep when I just can't take it anymore lol, with a few other things for nerve pain which is the worst pain frown

Hopefully I will be back in action sometime late next week smile
Posted By: Ictinike Re: lol fingers - 05/27/10 01:12 PM
Get Well Hyrdo.. That collar must be the bitch frown
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: lol fingers - 05/30/10 06:05 AM
Keep us posted on next event. We couldn't make this one, unfortunately. We were really looking forward to it.
© The KGB Oracle