The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Anonymous New Keep - 05/13/10 02:57 PM
Yesterday I acquired a very nice keep in Harjik. It is completely decked out with bank, vendor, forge, ladder, and ...... furniture. I have 11 bind spots.

There are quite a few houses in Harjik, which should bring in some nice funds from the taking of the stone.

I'm pretty excited about it and you'll probably be seeing more of me (to my wife's dissatisfaction). I need to shuffle my guys around and I'll be needing to sell my villa on Ashatan, but I hope to be up and running maybe Friday night.
Posted By: Valaria Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 03:21 PM
nice
Posted By: Arkh Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 03:32 PM
I'm almost sure Krull and Shark would buy your villa if they can.
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 03:37 PM
Wow thats awesome. Some great farming around there too........ I most definately gotta get a house bind from you sometimes when you'll be there to use you as a bank haha. And tip you for your time of being my bank! Gratz on the new keep whether you bought it or capped it from a time out hehe.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 06:17 PM
Banhammer ftw!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 07:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Banhammer ftw!!

nah, i bought it. cheap though. cheaper than a placed keep with no addons even.

I was thinking we could do some raids in the center of the map, and i think there are some hostile hamlets nearby as well.
Posted By: EhWoL Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 07:44 PM
I'll give ya a villa deed! smile
Posted By: Ictinike Re: New Keep - 05/13/10 08:25 PM
Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
I'll give ya a villa deed! smile

YES! wink
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: New Keep - 05/14/10 01:46 AM
Yeh, definately keep that Ashatan house in the guild, although Im sure you will.

Grats on the new Keep, glad to hear we will be seeing more of you.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: New Keep - 05/16/10 01:39 PM
Other than ease of travel to certain locations, can someone please tell me the advantage of housing? Player vendors are a trap, since anything you buy goes straight into your bag and pk's love that. What have I missed?
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: New Keep - 05/16/10 02:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Other than ease of travel to certain locations, can someone please tell me the advantage of housing? Player vendors are a trap, since anything you buy goes straight into your bag and pk's love that. What have I missed?

Ease of travel for farming, pvp and different skinning locations is the main usage; the second would still be a vendor.
9 out of 10 times I am not even bothered when purchasing from a vendor; there are only specific "hotspots" that using a vendor is extremely deadly.

I know I have made quite a large chunk of gold, just from selling items on my vendor.
However, when I buy from vendors, Im quite a bit more careful with my surroundings.
Posted By: Nathe Re: New Keep - 05/17/10 05:08 AM
Grats brother!
Posted By: Dark Heaven Re: New Keep - 05/17/10 02:29 PM
Nice!
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: New Keep - 05/30/10 06:27 AM
Housing is great for map re-locations, farming specific mobs, & other harvesting odds & ends.
© The KGB Oracle