The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Nathe Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 12:42 PM
Orginally posted by systemaddict on forumfall:

"I wonder how much longer until these guys realize that its not the circumstances that cause them to fail time and time again, but they themselves who bring it upon them.
The seperation between winners and losers can sometimes be traced back to one bad decision, but losers are losers, and winners winners.

In this instance, hopefully these losers have proven to themselves just as they've done with everyone else that they are indeed the cause of their own demise."

Fantastic job last night guys!

ND/SF had some pretty powerful clans on their side, but we wiped them in one push! To me, this is a statement to what an organization like KGB and the alliances we have can achieve. Even when it seemed like all odds were against us, we pushed through, and persevered.
Posted By: Krayton Re: Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 02:29 PM
i have to admit that was an "edge of your seat" moment. I was thinking that we came a bit too late (and we probably did) but we JUST made it lol.
Ending in a more hyped up result but i would have preferred if we struck 10 min earlier
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 03:39 PM
lotsa fun.
Posted By: Instrument Re: Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 04:33 PM
missed it all apart from the start
3 am sieges should be banned on a work day
Posted By: Necron Re: Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 04:59 PM
I had to go 15 mins before it went live didn't get to see the big shabang!
Posted By: Nathe Re: Amazing Andruk Defense - 04/16/10 09:09 PM
This is what happened, in a nutshell!

We got pushed out of Andruk around 1 1/2 hrs before the siege went live, and that 1 1/2 was filled with anxiety, no one really knew when help was going to show up, or how and where we were going to meet up with them.

About 5 or so minutes before ND could attack the clanstone, we met up with a huge group of allies, pushed the city, and wiped them in ONE push.

In that first and only push, ND had gotten the clanstone down to 10%, no joke. So, crunched for time, the whole fighting force headed out to the siege stones to wipe the defending groups and demolish the stones themselves.

ND never got back into the city for the duration of the siege after their initial wipe, and thus ends the story of the biggest fail (on NDs part) in Darkfall history smile
© The KGB Oracle