The KGB Oracle
Please can someone confirm this rumor... I can't get onto Vent to find out news that should also be posted on forums.

Thanks and lots of bro man love!
We are not a part of TCA. We are temporarily allied with Blood, and do not actively attack TCA members, and they wont actively attack you.

If they do, it is an honest mistake, and you should defend yourself.

Leadership has a meeting this evening, and we will have more information for everyone by Tomorrow morning.
Originally Posted By: Valaria
We are not a part of TCA. We are temporarily allied with Blood, and do not actively attack TCA members, and they wont actively attack you.

If they do, it is an honest mistake, and you should defend yourself.

Leadership has a meeting this evening, and we will have more information for everyone by Tomorrow morning.

What she said.
We live with Blood, we are not allied to TCA, but we are non-aggresive towards them (as we are living with Blood.)
People seem to be loving the spawns/skinnings in this area for the time being; so get your farming on!

Why cant you get into Ventirlo?
The new information is posted in the Communication thread; unless it's something from your end.
I can get in... just been busy at work and life. So no time to hop on and chat! wink

May I ask... why Blood? I mean we used to hate them...
They turned out to be much cooler than ND, with TAO, MC, and HH for sure.

We are friends but not in the TCA alliance.
allied with blood? what the shit is this?

is Helba on US?
Originally Posted By: grover
allied with blood? what the shit is this?

is Helba on US?

No pretty sure still EU.

You playing again pirate?
© The KGB Oracle