The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/19/10 08:48 AM
Ok so due to a post that was made and subsequently deleted I think having a Known Scammers List posted is a good idea. Just something we can reference names to that others have known to be scammer/trade gankers. To the person who made/deleted the post I'm referring to, I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you.

SO, Known Scammers:

Belnin Snowblade
Blackk Warhawk
Badrina Mean (worked with Ragnar Benson of SBG).
Dreadlord Krypy
Dremlock StraightRocked
Goblin Houligan
goblin shaman
lilly volupsous
Loki DeathWave
Loota Chris
Makestro Tehpawner
Michael Parsley
Murm TheBloodThirst
Red Chicken
RUbix Biz
Steve evetS
Wifey McBeaty
(he does legit trades with me often but I know he trade scams others often as well)
xDONTBANMEAGAIN ORILLCRYx

Any members of the clans of: Car Ramrod, Evil Bastages, Faukul Naergers, Goblin Preservation Society, Half Baked Heroes *reroll of the clan Car Ramrod*, ParsleyIsNotAVegetable, and Scary Bad Guys

Would also like to suggest to never NEVER do trades in Krisanthel. Has a horrible rep and a cliff you can be thrown off of by the bank.

I'll continue to add to this list as I remember them. Just a bit tired atm

Recently started is: http://www.dftradegankalert.es.tl/ its a trade gankers list for the server. It is VERY new and not sure if it will become a hit or not but I like it. Was taken down by the owner as he has been so horribly harrassed and griefed about it.

*Edits are for additions to the list.

Originally Posted By: ZhenYu Omega
Yea thats why I was wanting to edit the opening post. To put on there that Blackk Warhawk, Belnin Snowblade and Dreadlord Krypy are no longer trade gankers and supposedly Dreadlord Krypy's clan of Half baked heroes no longer trade ganks. Blackk Warhawk is also now in an ally clan of ours named Cthulhu.

Posted By: Valaria Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/19/10 01:24 PM
Very Nice, Thanks Zhen.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/19/10 01:48 PM
Thanks Zhen, my post was full of rants so I thought I would calm down a bit before posting again lol.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/19/10 02:55 PM
Nice job ZhenYu; but shouldn't you add yourself to the list? Muhahahahah
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/19/10 07:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Nice job ZhenYu; but shouldn't you add yourself to the list? Muhahahahah

Awww come one now, whats with all the cheap shots to ZhenYu lately?! I work hard and just cuz I get what I want most the time doesnt mean I should be on this list LOL.

Any ways I hope any of you other guys that do lots of trades or watch the trade chat constantly will put your input for known scammers. Unfortunately my list extends only to human/dwarf/elf but I'm sure there are those of you who know Alfar/Orc/Puppy scammers to help out our friends that trade on the dark side.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/20/10 05:38 AM
The more you do, the more you are in the spotlight.
Once in the spotlight you have to be prepared for the daily "ribs."
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/20/10 09:21 AM
It's tough on alfar trades, you have to assume they are a scammer.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/21/10 12:05 AM
Which is why I do my trading on my human smile
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/21/10 02:34 AM
Its like having 20+ older brothers all at once.

We drive you crazy.

We make fun of you.

We hide your shit.

We hate your friends.

But if anyone ever dared bother you, we would be right there beating the shit out of them and duct taping them to a tree half nekkid.
Posted By: SabinF Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/27/10 04:27 AM
I know Dremlock -- he's not a scammer.
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/27/10 04:51 AM
I put it up there as scammer/Trade ganker, not that they are both just that they are either one or the other. In the right mood he WILL trade gank you its happened to me and I know many others it has.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/28/10 09:58 PM
Badrina Mean (worked with Ragnar Benson of SBG). I wish I was in their vent when my fireballz landed on Ragnar.
Posted By: grover Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/29/10 06:24 AM
is it bad that i only clicked on this thread because i misread the title as "known SCREAMERS" ...?

remember... not drunk right now...
Posted By: Heidi Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 03/30/10 05:23 AM
you are known!
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 04/23/10 02:50 AM
Updated
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 06:32 PM
why can i no longer edit opening post?
Posted By: Decon Black Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 08:21 PM
Just letting you know that Blackk Warhawk guy is now living with us in Andruk
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 09:03 PM
Yea thats why I was wanting to edit the opening post. To put on there that Blackk Warhawk, Belnin Snowblade and Dreadlord Krypy are no longer trade gankers and supposedly Dreadlord Krypy's clan of Half baked heroes no longer trade ganks. Blackk Warhawk is also now in an ally clan of ours named Cthulhu.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 09:43 PM
Trade ganker one day, trade ganker for ever.
Action => consequences.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 10:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Action => consequences.

agree
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 06/22/10 10:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
Action => consequences.

I agree 100% however I must represent the facts that are there. Blackk has not trade ganked for over a month or so neither has dreadlord and they are now ALLIED to US. So I feel I must post and let people know that supposedly they've "turned a new leaf" as they put it and no longer trade gank and on top of that are now our allies........ you don't want me to get into what I think about it. It is what it is as far as this post is concerned.
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 07/04/10 09:47 PM
RUbix Biz and Steve evetS add to that list.
Posted By: sharkwolf Re: Known Scammers to Be aware of: - 07/04/10 10:02 PM
tradeing with a tade ganker mean u are buying the loot from a trade gank , something to think about !
© The KGB Oracle