The KGB Oracle
So I placed a villa that criter selled to me, and on that village pZombie Brainer has one Large Villa with a vendor and a Villa, and he is willing to sell the 3 for 1 million gold :), i know that seems too much gold, but for a possiblity of a third island for the guild and in the long run of the game could not be that bad if we had a third village, and at long run would be money going back from the CP with no opposition.

The island is Hundvin, south/east of Cairn and has only 3 houses spots, 1 owned by me.
that village gives like 100 gold an hr and its just a short swim from the village I have in Vakrah
pZombie is quite the crafter/buyer/seller, does his vender happen to have rare ore and enchant mats? grin

Btw anyone remember when he was in KGB in Khosgar for a short stint or am I makin stuff up?
I think he talked about joining Dalmar, and perhaps was tagged as a recruit for a bit, but he didn't want to go through the app process. Wasn't looking for a long term home I think.
About the village, its 10 minutes swim from cairn, remote location, 5 minutes from a kobold spawn :P. From the perpective of money making is awful.

But as a future base for a small pirate guild, could be awsome
The Village is very small, is like a Private estate, for rich people and we could make money from buying and selling the whole island.

Nothing good in his vendor dalmar.

wasn't p zombie one of the people who used to harras khosgar on a daily basis?
Originally Posted By: grover
wasn't p zombie one of the people who used to harras khosgar on a daily basis?

Yes buck nekkid and would usually hide in either the mushroom or on top of the Clan Keep in the early days of Khosgar. Usually killed people macroing for regs or if you were stupid enough to go afk at a crafting station.
Geeze taxes on three islands? that would be insane.
© The KGB Oracle