The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Donkleaps Champions. - 01/24/10 11:06 AM
Anyone interested in upgrading their status in KGB to the prestigious CHAMPION rank needs to understand a few things about what will happen once this thing gets kicked off.

In a nutshell the CHAMPION title will only be held by the best pvp'rs that KGB has to offer in Darkfall. It is not some good old boys club although it will be an ELITE 10 MAN UNIT that will be expected to answer any major KGB call to arms and a majority of the smaller calls.

This unit will ALWAYS be grouped together. They will fight,learn, and train side by side for hours at a time to be the hammer of KGB.

When I feel that the time comes and we have enough able bodied people we shall expand the Champions ranks.

The idea is to start small. If this system does not work on small scale then it will fail on a larger scale.

If anyone feels they are willing to actively seek out the title of Champion then drop a line in this thread. If you do not show interest in this thread you will not be considered to fulfill the role of KGB's elite.

I want to mention that this play style WILL NOT be for everyone. This type of player will be the hardest of the hardcore in KGB. The ones willing to spearhead the push for KGB glory on the field of battle and really start making waves in the Darkfall community by force of arms.

In less than 2 weeks this system will go live. Be prepared to ride into hell and see if you can stomach this challenge.

Sign away your gamer souls here because once you push for the Champion title you will go through hell.

/salute
Posted By: Syloc Re: Champions. - 01/24/10 11:17 PM
/signed

Sounds like everything I've hoped for since I joined KGB. Sign me up.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Champions. - 01/24/10 11:35 PM
I realize not everyone can be a champion, I would like to offically show my interest towards this band of brothers & sisters in arms.

/signed
Posted By: SabinF Re: Champions. - 01/25/10 03:27 AM
Sign my ass up.
Posted By: shalron Re: Champions. - 01/25/10 08:32 AM
here here I volunteer my self for this group
Posted By: Thomas Re: Champions. - 01/25/10 01:59 PM
I drink like a champion and speak like a robot in a bath tub--like a champion... does any of this count?

Good luck to those who get in though... this "should" be the tight knit core group we've been talking about for years. Not since the days of the Paladin or Marshals has this happened.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Champions. - 01/26/10 05:08 AM
good luck hopefully you guys can bring back the fear we used to have back in uo.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Champions. - 01/26/10 04:54 PM
I am not sure my time committment will be adequate ... but I may be able to be an void filling alternate, or jump into round two (yes, I am optimistic of the success of phase 1)
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Champions. - 01/26/10 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Ryu
good luck hopefully you guys can bring back the fear we used to have back in uo.

That's what were trying to do Ryu. Been living on glory of past years for too long in DFO. It's time to bring back the Chop Chop Chopper's mentality from Shadowbane and make it work with the Champions in DFO.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Champions. - 01/27/10 01:34 AM
I couldn't of said it better myself Ryu. It's time to earn our rep back, past glories have carried us only so far.
Posted By: Fairamay Re: Champions. - 01/27/10 10:07 PM
*signs* laugh
Posted By: Rendarr Re: Champions. - 01/28/10 02:41 AM
PVP is the only reason to play this game...Im in. /sign
Posted By: Yissu Dojar Re: Champions. - 01/29/10 08:59 PM
/sign
Posted By: Prism Re: Champions. - 01/30/10 05:59 PM
I really would like to become a Champion but at this time I would have to say Pass only because my char is not to par yet due to the limited time I have had to play the game. I will continue to work on his skills and maybe someday I will become a great warrior. I will apply when that day comes.

I would like to give everyone that has applied a two thumbs up and may you all kick some ass.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Champions. - 01/30/10 06:41 PM
I'm in same boat as Prism..

I want to be a part of this but I feel my time ingame as well skills (as I'm working on constantly) need to improve.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Champions. - 01/31/10 07:01 AM
Great stuff, I would love this, especially the work our asses off part=only way to get great. DUEL DUEL DUEL - throw up - DUEL DUEL. Tactic practice - Group face off's , DUEL DUEL - pass out - DUEL throw up - rest, work on skills. lol I just dont know if id qualify with my weekday late night only time frame. Let me know Donk. smile
Posted By: EhWoL Re: Champions. - 02/03/10 03:33 AM
You know I'm down with this! I can't wait...
Posted By: Nathe Re: Champions. - 02/04/10 04:55 PM
I am working on my skill increases, my low stats/skills out-weight my game experience now, but I am highly interested in the program, and will run with any PvP vets or leaders whenever possible.

No longer will we just be part of "the Andruk Crew"!
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: Champions. - 02/04/10 11:10 PM
Ya i was the person that started the chop choppers. Chop Choppers was fearless because we all had 5k hp and had axes and warpicks. There has been alot of things happen in the past 2 years but doesnt change the fact that KGB is still here and its time to rise again.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Champions. - 02/05/10 02:58 AM
Now get in game Ken ... (gonna try every time ... MUUUHAHAHAH!)
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Champions. - 02/05/10 03:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
Now get in game Ken ... (gonna try every time ... MUUUHAHAHAH!)

We got him, hes on his way back into game!
Muhahaha~
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: Champions. - 02/05/10 09:26 PM
Romeo check your pms
Posted By: Thomas Re: Champions. - 02/06/10 03:56 AM
oh snap Ken's coming back?
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: Champions. - 02/06/10 06:04 AM
Ya romeo signed me to a 1 year deal jet is working on ryus 1 year deal =). Im not a free agent anymore =).
Posted By: Thomas Re: Champions. - 02/06/10 04:22 PM
haha nice! Will be good to have you two back and killing... remember you can still play CoD:MW2 while playing Darkfall... the first month or two is nothing but macro and grinding so plenty of time to play console games.

Only time you need to play is when war is called or when you need more money to buy regs to macro!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Champions. - 02/06/10 06:45 PM
No shit, its about time you two slackers came back laugh
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Champions. - 02/07/10 01:51 PM
Cool!!!!!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Champions. - 02/07/10 04:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Thomas
haha nice! Will be good to have you two back and killing... remember you can still play CoD:MW2 while playing Darkfall... the first month or two is nothing but macro and grinding so plenty of time to play console games.

Only time you need to play is when war is called or when you need more money to buy regs to macro!

They have their old chars, muhahaha!
Posted By: Syloc Re: Champions. - 02/07/10 06:45 PM
Getting the band back together! Woot!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Champions. - 02/17/10 09:18 PM
bump
Posted By: JetStar Re: Champions. - 02/28/10 09:13 AM
bump
Posted By: Thomas Re: Champions. - 02/28/10 02:59 PM
congratz to those who made it! That is a good core of people and should be a great start! Go forth and chop chop!
© The KGB Oracle