The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Thomas So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 10:20 AM
Well I activated my DFO account last night and logged in. I'm naked and without any resources. Working hard on that but if anyone has anything they can "hook a brother up with" around Alfar lands I would appreciate it.

I'm going to stay un tagged for a bit so I can get adjusted again and do some much needed "in town" macroing etc.

I play late nights american time (since I'm in korea) So around 2am PST to 9 or 10am PST.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep on keeping on!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 11:35 AM
I'm sure those on NA time miss you Thomas, stay strong bro
Posted By: Thomas Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 02:20 PM
I should maybe clarify that I did infact transfer over from Euro and that's why I'm naked.... not because I love to see my dingle berries between my legs as I tip toe through the woods.
Posted By: Valaria Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 02:45 PM
See you in game Thomas!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 03:04 PM
LOL...excellent and welcome back Thomas. I can hook you up with whatever you need. I have an Alfar alt, so will have to arrange to get him the gear and then get it to you..what town are you roaming around in? And watch out for shinobi..noob ganking biatches..they decced war just to gank Morlander.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 03:56 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I'm sure those on NA time miss you Thomas, stay strong bro

Welcome back to the fight my former Knight Captain!
Most likely won't be on when you log in tonight, but I will be on before you log out! Let's meet up somewhere and I'll hook you up.

What race is your char?
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/14/09 06:04 PM
I am still in alfar lands just grind magic up, I usually just hangout in Niasha, city on the island south of man scorpions.
pretty much ghost town much of the time, got rocks and herb bushes around it and undead dwarfs and grey orcs around to shoot magic at
Posted By: Thomas Re: So I'm back and trying.... - 12/15/09 05:21 AM
Yah I'm alfar and currently around Niasha swimming afk wink Glad to hear this area is a ghost town as I could use some good macroing time.

Anyways I can meet anyone near any of the alfar towns... I'm currently bound in Sorgom though.

I'll be online tonight again about around server down/up.
© The KGB Oracle