The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Aureliano Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 08:41 AM
Hey all,

I just got my character transferred. I can't seem to get into any other vent channels other than the main lobby. I get a message that reads, "You are not allowed to switch channels manually."

Any help?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 09:08 AM
Yeah send me, Romeo, or Valaria a PM and we can get you added.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 11:11 AM
Can you please post the new Vent people are using? As I don't see anyone in the KGB vent anymore.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 02:37 PM
LOL you guys always crack me up saying you cant find information on the oracle.

9 times out of 10 they are posted in the (SECURE) KGB INTERNAL NEWS and INFORMATION forum

Big sticky at the top Titled Communications. Click that and you will find all the helpful information like Vent info.

DFO leadership is very on top of getting this kind of information posted and easy to access for all of KGB to find.

And since I am super sweet I will even post the information here in this thread so you dont have to go clicking extra buttons to get it.

TEAMEGO VENT SERVER FOR ANDRUK ALLIANCE
ip: teamego.clanvent.com
port: 8645
Posted By: Thomas Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 03:10 PM
yah I finally got it... but I wasn't sure if it was up to date when I looked at it. It doesn't have an "update" or "edit" thingy to show that it was recently updated, etc
Posted By: Valaria Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 04:40 PM
Ok added an edit update for you.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 06:00 PM
yup thanks!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 08:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
And since I am super sweet

Ha, ha ha, ha ha ha, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Andruk Vent - 12/13/09 08:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Thomas
yah I finally got it... but I wasn't sure if it was up to date when I looked at it. It doesn't have an "update" or "edit" thingy to show that it was recently updated, etc

Valaria lives to update posts on the Oracle!
I used to wonder if things were up-to-date too, but after realizing she has the entire Oracle on lockdown...I just started trusting that it was all good. smile
© The KGB Oracle