The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Bearrok - 09/15/09 08:43 AM
Hi guys , remember me, well I am still here just spending a lot of time with my studio, and waiting for transfer. Whats goin on is everyone still playing? How's NA? I havent played in like a month, any changes for the good or bad? Anyway just wanted to through a whats up to everyone.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Bearrok - 09/15/09 10:55 AM
What kind of studio?
Posted By: Represent Re: Bearrok - 09/15/09 02:19 PM
There is lots of changes read the darkfall forums list of patchs and next Xpack listed

EU is still popping not sure how NA is purely but we wanna transfer and get things going also heh
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Bearrok - 09/18/09 05:32 AM
Cool thanks rep, I hope to get some recording done so I can play again lol. Oh and my studio is a recording studio if you wana hear what I do check this out (CLICK) Let me know what ya think Longshanks smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok - 09/18/09 05:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
Cool thanks rep, I hope to get some recording done so I can play again lol. Oh and my studio is a recording studio if you wana hear what I do check this out (CLICK) Let me know what ya think Longshanks smile

Well done Bearrok. I never knew I was playing along side such talent.
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Bearrok - 09/18/09 10:50 PM
Cool Bearrok! I do a similar thing: Click Here.

I am in the process of recording a project for a young hip-hop artist ... folding his performance over some harder edged music ... couple of tunes on that link, a few of my own also.

We'll have to trade studio tips ... I use to write for MIX Magazine and Recording Engineer & Producer ... Rock on!

Shanks.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok - 09/19/09 04:40 AM
So much talent!
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Bearrok - 09/19/09 05:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
Cool Bearrok! I do a similar thing: Click Here.

I am in the process of recording a project for a young hip-hop artist ... folding his performance over some harder edged music ... couple of tunes on that link, a few of my own also.

We'll have to trade studio tips ... I use to write for MIX Magazine and Recording Engineer & Producer ... Rock on!

Shanks.
Thats awesome longshanks we should for sure talk, since Iv done everything on my own learning from internet never got tips and I record mix and try to master it all myself, we should talk on vent when I get playin again.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Bearrok - 09/19/09 05:59 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Bearrok

Well done Bearrok. I never knew I was playing along side such talent.
Hey Jet Thanks alot man, not many have heard what I do but friends and fam so It means alot. Oh and look forward to seein me again when I switch to NA , I have a feeling its gonna be real exciting when the transfer happens since the population will be up high agian.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Bearrok - 09/19/09 01:16 PM
Not bad at all bearrok! I can see myself chilling an listening to that while i read a book or chat with friends. OOOHH I may just put these songs on at my party next month. We get all kinds of music guru's in my house all the time.

Mor's family is really into making music too, so I have had TONS of music in my life for the last 9 years. Although their music is more rock. Mor's brother does some self recording and mixing too. He has a small studio at his house.

If ya wanna check them out 420 or More music from our family These guys have played with the likes of Foghat and Steppenwolf, Jackal, Cheap Trick, Maroon 5, 12 Stones, and many more..

Music is your heart and soul.. Let is fly!
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Bearrok - 09/21/09 02:32 AM
Awesome thanks Val, I got your invite to myspace - cool .
I think you only heard the 3 or 4 songs that are up right now , I took rest off for cleaning them up and making them a bit more punchy. Unless you heard them before I did that. Thanks for compliment nice to be in contact with everyone still. Hey is vent the same as it was before? if so cool, if not send address to me so I can chat even if im not playin. Thanks.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Bearrok - 09/21/09 07:41 AM
crazy
© The KGB Oracle