The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Leeboi So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 01:24 PM
I was bound in tiqua, most of us were in middle of the map. I did the bloodwall for 2 minutes and logged off in disgust.

Hmmm, I need to do better than that
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 03:15 PM
Im confused. You logged in Tiq but were in the center of the map?
Posted By: Leeboi Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 04:10 PM
When I logged in I was in Tiqua, but KGB was in middle of the map. I didn't have time to run over there to join them, so did the bloodwall for a few minutes and logged out in disgust.

In short I knew I could not have fun because of distances involved...I wanted to group the KGB
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 04:50 PM
The middle of the main continent or the middle of Yassam?

I was in a PVP group running around for hours last night all over Yassam.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 05:16 PM
heck Dunlop, I would of came to that one. No, they were on the main continent. Guess that Quaotic was kicked of the bindstone and was overthere with other KGBers.

So I'm clear, I wasn't excluded at all, but it would of been a major effort of me to team with the guild last night and I pussied out and logged....I'm crying about it now
Posted By: Leeboi Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 05:18 PM
While I'm thinking about it, if somehow KBG could get a few housed on the mainland so we could recall to them......that way we could do groups there without hours of travel.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So I logged in last night - 07/11/09 06:06 PM
Ya..but it looks like house deeds are increda rare
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: So I logged in last night - 07/13/09 09:13 AM
leeboi, a few of us had runestones bound to the center dungeon and we were cheking it out since noone has been in there since the "expansion"

It was a lot of fun and very profitable. I suggest everyone try there hand at it.

mark a rune to tiq and mark runes to the center dungeon
© The KGB Oracle