The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Expansion - 07/06/09 05:10 PM
Holy fuck!

http://www.darkfallonline.com/expansion
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 06:51 PM
Read this at lunch.

Someone must of finally kicked Clause and the rest of the dev team so hard that their collective heads finally popped back out of there asses.

All they had to do was communicate this earlier, and they probably could have saved a good 25% of the subs they lost in the last 6 weeks.

I personally will be seeing how this gets implemented, the concepts are very sound and really were needed. (See section on Mount, Ship, Warhulk weight in inventory.)

If after the dusts settles in the first week from Upgrade launch to NA server launch, I will be purchasing the client again and rolling NA-1 from launch.

*Edit*
I actually have really enjoyed my break from Darkfail, the grind just needs to be addressed. Or they have to deal with Bloodwalls and AFK Macroing with auto logouts when you don't change your (X,Y,Z) location for more then 20 mins.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 07:08 PM
Why re-roll? Our current plans are to stay on EU-1 or are you going to go play open faction on NA?
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 07:18 PM
Agreed..if this patch is up to quality like they suggest..I'll be rolling on NA-1 myself.
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 07:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul
Agreed..if this patch is up to quality like they suggest..I'll be rolling on NA-1 myself.

Transfers are in 3 months, why start over?
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 07:44 PM

-Because it's 3 months...
-I think the restrictions are going to be more harsh than people believe..
-you still gotta pay to transfer
-to get away from exploiters
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Expansion - 07/06/09 08:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
Why re-roll? Our current plans are to stay on EU-1 or are you going to go play open faction on NA?

Because I wasn't a suck-o and didn't ever bother to AFK Macro up my toons skills. They only skill ups I ever got was when I was playing. So I am not loosing anything.

I wasn't a regant whore like some of you power leveling my magic.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Expansion - 07/07/09 12:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Because I wasn't a suck-o and didn't ever bother to AFK Macro up my toons skills. They only skill ups I ever got was when I was playing. So I am not loosing anything.

Something I agree with, and also tried doing.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Expansion - 07/07/09 06:01 AM
Just thought about what faster bolts will be... fast firebolt (yup, the level 1 fire spell) should be like a winner.
Posted By: Dalmar Re: Expansion - 07/07/09 11:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

I prefer dirty regant whore, ty very much.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Expansion - 07/07/09 09:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Zarad Zhuul

-Because it's 3 months...
-I think the restrictions are going to be more harsh than people believe..
-you still gotta pay to transfer
-to get away from exploiters

oo oo oo oo oo oo oo

REVCO!!! I found Zarad!! laugh
© The KGB Oracle