The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 01:36 AM
We need WAY more people on the Blood Wall. I can't work on magic for shit. To many people beating on the few people on the Wall. Trying to lvl dmg spells is a pain in the ass. There a better way to raise skills???
Posted By: Grimmy Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 01:59 AM
Try getting in a hunting party and killing mobs, at least that will help finance your spell casting.

Cheers
Grim
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 07:06 AM
I would if I felt safe leaveing town with 200 ash and root on me,. =)
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 10:15 AM
Is there a parry macro out there just for n52 or g15? I am too scared/untrainable on autoit...

I started to go on bloodwall last night just autoclicking heal self, then I come in 2 hours later and my dam staff had broken, was dam useless lol. Can you get a n15 to equip a certain type of item or just the one in your hotbar....
Posted By: Valaria Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 12:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Seaelf
Is there a parry macro out there just for n52 or g15? I am too scared/untrainable on autoit...

I started to go on bloodwall last night just autoclicking heal self, then I come in 2 hours later and my dam staff had broken, was dam useless lol. Can you get a n15 to equip a certain type of item or just the one in your hotbar....

There are macro's for n52 and g15. Talk to Mor I bet he will hook you up with one of his.

If you have more than one of the same staff it will keep equiping it in bag if it is in your macro to do so

Again talk to mor he can explain it in more detail

also with the staff... try using one with very high durability ones.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/02/09 01:02 PM
thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Weak Ass Blood Wall - 07/09/09 04:12 PM
honestly I would DL AC tools... its a great program.

I parry at the wall all the time. I did not think anyone hit me so I will start doing it again.
© The KGB Oracle