The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Swing One last Swing - 06/28/09 12:13 PM
NA-1 is coming and I'm saddended that I will not be joining.

Just wanted to create this thread to make my departure official but mainly just a big thank you to all of KGB for giving me a great time during my darkfall time. Originally I was going to just log on to pvp and wait till KGB had transferred before I left but I find this idea wasn't really appealing, I think truth being I was not enjoying playing orks or Mahirim but had always admired the way the human race was made on DFO. So I have decided to re-roll on my account that I had played as Swing.

I wanted to take the time to enjoy the atmosphere and slower pace of not being in a major guild so I joined a very small guild called 'The Black Hand' (not the arses from Cactus but a newer guild with similar name) and have been playing very casually. Obviously having two characters in different guilds clashed with the rules and I felt my time with KGB had run its course naturally so did not want it to stagnate any further.

Bazanko has left the guild at this time of writing and Swing was remade anyway so if anyone wants to hit me up with anything final they can pm on this board, pm 'Swing' on the DFO boards or contact me at fawaz.jamal@gmail.com.

Also, I am willing to pay a little (rl cash) for anyone who might be selling their possessions now so do let me know otherwise I am looking to buy a human toon because re-rolling is harsh smile.

Good luck guys and gals and hope you truly rape our enemies hard with broomsticks in NA-1.

o/ Swing away!
Posted By: Valaria Re: One last Swing - 06/28/09 12:44 PM
as i said to you the other day. Will miss ya, you were a lot of fun.

good luck where ever life takes you.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: One last Swing - 06/28/09 09:08 PM
Sorry to see you leave Swing, your a great person and I wish you well. Just fyi though you can always come back, and stay even if we aren't playing the same virtual space it's people like you that makes/made KGB what it is.
Posted By: Thomas Re: One last Swing - 06/28/09 09:36 PM
take er easy bud and I'm sure if you ever wanted to come back to KGB in another future game you'd be welcome!

cheers!
Posted By: Zarad Zhuul Re: One last Swing - 06/29/09 02:10 PM
well damn..was gonna give you all my stuff...
© The KGB Oracle