The KGB Oracle
Posted By: BatteringRam Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 01:12 PM
Be careful, even inside Andruk.

Last night I had about 300ish iron ore after stripping around 7-8 nodes. When I was finished harvesting, I took all the ore to the smelter and began making iron ingots.

I had made about 20 ingots, macroing semi-afk, when I looked over at the screen and noticed 2 polearms hitting me. I quickly jumped back to my pc, but it was too late. They killed me, looted the iron and launched themselves back over our walls to freedom.

Moral of the story: BE CAREFUL, you are NEVER safe, even if you are inside of Andruk. I thought I was totally secure, and paid the price.
Posted By: Swing Re: Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 02:03 PM
Very sorry to hear that mate, I hope people will take the time to quickly skim over the city events logs time to time out of habit.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 02:54 PM
Sorry Ram, ya I lost a full set of scale armor last night to my own stupidity right at the wall.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 03:53 PM
yah our city has been the target of a lot of random pks comming in to kill our crafters and magic macroers...

They don't seem to care about the guard tower and just rush in.. kill you and loot your stuff quick b4 anyone can kill them.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 05:18 PM
how do they get in? levitate spell?
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Word of warning to New People - 05/29/09 05:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Seaelf
how do they get in? levitate spell?

Telekene, launch, or bunny hopping corners usually.

FYI, knights can se this forum but candidates and recruits cannot
© The KGB Oracle