The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/15/09 07:23 PM
I gots me a Darkfull Account! woohoo
My char name is Digger Duskreed. I have no idea what I'm doing or should be doing so if anyone wants to kick me down some info that would great.
Posted By: Represent Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/15/09 07:53 PM
App to the guild ingame join and run to our city and start learning

Do the starter stuff though if you can to get the basics down
Posted By: Thomas Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 01:38 AM
zomg shareZAR is back? damn dude been a long ass time!

Yah best thing to do is just get use to the controls, setup some hot keys and adjust settings to your liking. Play around the newbie starting towns and do the quests in the area. I wouldn't join a guild yet as you'll be able to be attacked in town by our enemeis which are always there trying to pick off our new guys.

Also there is a lot of information here on the forums about stuff so I'd read those when you can. They are very informative.

Oh and finally another Paladin back and playing!!! that makes TWO active pallys now woot!
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 05:20 PM
Hey Thomas!!
Long time no see man, how the hell are you?
The Paladins are on the rise again.. =)
Hope to see you ingame, and thanks for the info..
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 05:22 PM
Bout time we had some company. get ur ass in here.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 06:18 PM
we may need to mount a rescue mission, |I've been talking with Pillar, and he rolled a elf of all god awful things. I've been told that if he applies in game to KGB, and goes red and dies he'll pop up in Andruk but I'm not sure if that is correct or not. Otherwise he may have trouble finding us and getting home.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 07:25 PM
That is the way it use to be. I have not noticed any published patch notes that said it had changed.

1) Get tagged to KGB
2) Go PK some noob's in your starting area and go red in alignment.
3) Get yourself killed
4) Welcome to Andruk, and bind yourself to the clan bindstone.
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 08:12 PM
Ok I'll try that, Thanks.. Drakiis your to cool man, thanks for helping me out. It is really nice to see so many Old Schoolers around. I am happy to be back.
Posted By: ARSNL_ShareZAR Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 08:19 PM
How do I get Taged to KGB? The only char name I know is Drakiis DeKGB, but when I search for him its not finding that player..
Its good to be the King of Newbie Land!! =)
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 08:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
we may need to mount a rescue mission, |I've been talking with Pillar, and he rolled a elf of all god awful things. I've been told that if he applies in game to KGB, and goes red and dies he'll pop up in Andruk but I'm not sure if that is correct or not. Otherwise he may have trouble finding us and getting home.

this is correct, but he needs to be in guild before he goes red.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/16/09 10:02 PM
click on the clan button in your menu and then do the long ass search for KGB guild and then apply.

Also helps if your in vent as it is required now and you can ask questions there wink
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/17/09 11:18 AM
ya so get your ass in vent mutha fooker and I'll take you around and donate to your holy noobness.

It will be just like old times, i'll set you up, use you as bait, you'll get killed, and i'll get away lol
Posted By: Lock Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/18/09 11:16 AM
Drakiis is still learning the motions too. So I'm sure him using you as bait is going to be purely coincidental.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/18/09 10:56 PM
I wont argue with that, most times I'm the one responsible for getting the whole group wiped including myself because I'm a pvp idiot in this game.
Posted By: Elph Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/20/09 12:17 PM
finally you are in darkfall share! Now your teaming up with Drakiis from conan can continue, you guys were hilarious!

Enjoy and kick some ass!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/20/09 12:47 PM
ya if the doofus doesn't disconnect all the time...

No worries though mate, my wireless isn't as primo as my 15meg hardline used to be either.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/20/09 03:14 PM
These Paladin guys are really weird. Who keeps letting them in games anyhow?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Newbie Just Starting Out.. - 05/20/09 04:09 PM
They're so annoying.
© The KGB Oracle