The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Anonymous Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 08:18 AM
I'm going to be trying out a Merc guild on Carin with some RL Friends. I started playing DF for the pvp aspect and as of late it seems like all i do is mine and solo and 75% of the people i see i cant touch bc of the alliance.

I truly enjoyed my time with kgb and hanging out in vent. I really hope i can stay on good terms with everyone. I'd love to still help you guys in sieges and such.

Feel free to shoot me a tell anytime to pvp or if you need some more for a siege!

Thanks for everything and hope to see you in the field smile

Mike

P.S. If you cant catch em in game. PM me here
Posted By: Kay Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 08:50 AM
Goodluck Mike, say hello to Frank for me.
Posted By: Lock Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 08:51 AM
KGB to a guild on Cairn? I feel like I've been

Posted By: Valaria Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 11:30 AM
well Good luck with where ever DFO takes you, but I think we will be on opposite sides of the battlefield if you are going to Cairn.

I do tons of mining/harvesting too, and the soloing isn't that much. I can almost always find other KGB'rs to go out and grp with. as for the PVP.. well yea you may have to travel a little ways to find people to kill, But I have seen a lot of action in our city lately.

But either way, Best of Luck to you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 04:50 PM
haha don't worry, not a guild on Carin. It's a PK/Merc guild that lives out of Silverton and is gonna move to carin to kill all the stasis guild while they war with each other. So don't worry, we are still on the same side smile
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 06:24 PM
hmmm, could say more about duty and believing in serving a guild above and beyond yourself, and that you get out of a guild what you put into it, however it would just be a waste of my time, and ultimately make no difference to anyone. Sometimes a guild isn't a match, but if your not happy in one place my time gaming has taught me that your never going to be happy no matter where you go, because you'll always be thinking the grass is greener elsewhere when that isn't always the case.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 07:23 PM
Are you serious? I went on countless pvp,pve trips with the guild and donated as much as i could resource and gold-wise towards the city. I just simply don't like having such a big alliance with alot of kill restrictions and wanna play with some RL friends. So get off your high horse and dont bother posting, it's useless.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 07:25 PM
right on...
Posted By: JetStar Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 07:36 PM
Mike,

As with all resignations, you have 24 hours to reconsider. At that time I will remove your access, and in the future, if things dont work out, you can simply file the returning veteran application.

Best of luck to you.
Posted By: Revco Re: Trying Something New. - 05/03/09 07:56 PM
Mike, always good grouping with you and I hope you find a fit with your new guild. Drakiis is pretty grumpy sometimes so don't take it personally. Everyone has their place, just need to find it.
Posted By: Lenny Re: Trying Something New. - 05/05/09 03:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
hmmm, could say more about duty and believing in serving a guild above and beyond yourself, and that you get out of a guild what you put into it, however it would just be a waste of my time, and ultimately make no difference to anyone. Sometimes a guild isn't a match, but if your not happy in one place my time gaming has taught me that your never going to be happy no matter where you go, because you'll always be thinking the grass is greener elsewhere when that isn't always the case.
that was flat out wrong
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Trying Something New. - 05/05/09 03:48 AM
why
Posted By: Vyse Re: Trying Something New. - 05/05/09 04:42 AM
Originally Posted By: Lenny
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
that was flat out wrong

Weather it needed to be said or not.... confused But there is some truth to it.

I hope it wasn't because I wanted to share nodes smile

Good luck in your next chapter.
Posted By: nethervoid Re: Trying Something New. - 05/05/09 06:46 AM
Unless you're fighting the Blood/Sun guys, you will probably have an even harder time finding people who are ok to kill. =/ That's one of the only things that actually sucks worse about the islands than where we are.
© The KGB Oracle