The KGB Oracle
Posted By: rhaikh Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 07:49 AM
I just read a huge post about Cairn alliance.

Apparently Sovereignty got kicked out? maybe it's just forum gossip.

Either way, it seems like Blood and SUN are the only business on Cairn anymore.. and if Stasis wants to move in, I think they are going to get their wish.

I know Stasis came in our city and left a mess for the maids, but I still think we have a good ally in CotP. I'm thinking that their actions might finally be the tipping point we need to get our old fortress back, should we want it.

I am all for destroying Hyperion and such.. but honestly I wouldn't bet on the coalition lasting much longer than hyperion anyway. If we keep on track with them, I wouldn't bet on our ability to secure Khosgar either, after Hyperion. I think this is something to seriously consider, if the officers aren't already...
Posted By: Lock Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 07:55 AM
Originally Posted By: rhaikh

I am all for destroying Hyperion and such.. but honestly I wouldn't bet on the coalition lasting much longer than hyperion anyway. If we keep on track with them, I wouldn't bet on our ability to secure Khosgar either, after Hyperion. I think this is something to seriously consider, if the officers aren't already...

I was thinking the same thing. After the common enemy is gone, there might be a lot of internal strife. But who knows?

I think it was Donk that coined Cairn as being the continent for hermits.

Can probably drum up a new King Mananus though.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 12:48 PM
If anything we could use that city as our roach hotel.... smile
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 01:18 PM
Hyperion is on life support right now. I would be surprised to see them at full zerg force much beyond the next couple of weeks. If we keep demoralizing them by crushing there banks nightly and actually hitting the couple of cities they hide in now, they should be done within the next 6 weeks.

I have no doubt in my mind that CotC will fracture after that and break down into a several small alliances. This should allow us to focus back on a couple of things.

1) First and foremost, Fuck Bad Boys for Life and Gothic. We should take both those hamlets as soon as we restructure once CotC is done and put OUR actual allies in them who don't have a home.

2) Lets return to the "original" fight here in DFO. Sun and Blood deserve more of our attention, and Frank Sinatra hasn't been seen on the mainland in a long long time.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 01:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

1) First and foremost, Fuck Bad Boys for Life and Gothic. We should take both those hamlets as soon as we restructure once CotC is done and put OUR actual allies in them who don't have a home.

2) Lets return to the "original" fight here in DFO. Sun and Blood deserve more of our attention, and Frank Sinatra hasn't been seen on the mainland in a long long time.

100% agree!!!!!
Anyone up for a Cairn havoc group tomorrow night? smile
Posted By: Arkh Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 01:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Vyse
100% agree!!!!!
Anyone up for a Cairn havoc group tomorrow night? smile

I would start with a naked scout group first to learn the cities layout.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 03:52 PM
I think you guys permanetly left mental scars on Frank in the first 3 weeks of him coming to Khosgar
Posted By: Hare Re: Stasis on Cairn? - 04/30/09 04:14 PM
Frank Sinatra was the first to fall under the flames of the fire cannon in Khosgar. He has not been seen in the city since that night.

Intel says Stasis forces of approximately 100 were beaten by the Hyperion zerg on Wednesday. Many on during mid day saw the Stasis force roll out of Khosgar, I am not sure everyone knew the outcome of their endeavor but they were beaten, as I said, by Hyperion.
© The KGB Oracle