The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Seaelf So what is the verdict? - 03/26/09 09:55 PM
The videos are awesome, but what would you all recommend if I am on a limited budget, save my $15 for NA release, or is the game above and beyond bad games like AoC and Vanguard?
The forums on MMORPG.com seem mostly negative for it...

Send me a PM or whatever thx smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/26/09 10:06 PM
The best since UO, hands down.
Posted By: nethervoid Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/26/09 10:29 PM
The MMORPG.com boards have really gotten out of control. It's like they bash games no matter what.

Jesus comes down from heaven: 'oh righteous gamers, I deliver the game of all games unto you!'

MMORPG.com: 'FU jesus. This game sucks.'

Jesus: '...uh what sucks about it, brethren?'

MMORPG.com: 'if you don't know you're just retarded!'

Jesus: 'that makes perfect sense, oh righteous gamers!'

I've been battling them about Darkfall for the past couple of days. Not to say their experiences are untrue (I haven't even played the game yet myself), but the reasoning they're using is really flawed, like comparing UO:T2A to DF in its current state. Dude UO upon release was NOT UO:T2A [it had 2 years to mature and grow], so it's not a fair comparison. They don't listen. lol Or they compare EVE, a 6 or 7 year old game I forget, to current DF. I guess they don't remember EVE when it released. It had less features than DF currently. It was pretty crappy.

No pleasing them.
Posted By: Represent Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/26/09 11:39 PM
took me a few days to get into it again but i say its worth it to start trainin your char and getting with other members
Posted By: Thomas Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/27/09 01:05 AM
Elf, you played beta... the game is what it is... but it is still very enjoyable and a blast to play. Might as well get your character skilled up on a europe server so when they release a NA one you can xfer over your toon fully leveled up.
Posted By: Valaria Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/27/09 12:47 PM
Yea Seaelf.. Buy the game!! Everyone help me convince him!!

We are on a limited budget too but we still got it. I think its worth it.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/27/09 02:46 PM
Seaelf...

Buy the game. Done

P.S. - On your comment about saving money until NA release - they have said they will allow character transfers..which means you won't have to buy it again
Posted By: Thomas Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/27/09 03:06 PM
plus playing a game 12 hours a day can save you money... cuz your not out spending it somewhere else. wink
Posted By: Daye Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/27/09 09:43 PM
This is a true statement.

Had I owned and been playing the game, I would not have went
to the gun store today and bought yet another pistol that I
will probably never need laugh
Posted By: Seaelf Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/28/09 04:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Thomas
plus playing a game 12 hours a day can save you money... cuz your not out spending it somewhere else. wink

lol, just got a few books, and a new set of guitar strings, my brother wants to play some acoustic gigs, gimme a few weeks !!!
Posted By: Elph Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/30/09 12:27 PM
How much will they charge you guys when you want to xfer from Euro Servers to NA servers? I assume that they will probably not even do an NA release, do they still mention it at all ?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: So what is the verdict? - 03/30/09 04:31 PM
There is still talk of it as far as I am aware of, most of the talk is centered around what will be allowed to transfer. No one's spoken of the cost, if any.
© The KGB Oracle