The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh Account for unlucky ones - 03/10/09 11:25 PM
So, yesterday I got a third account : if anyone who wants to play and couldn't got one is interested, I'll resell it to you for 49.98€ (what it cost me).
Post your message here.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/11/09 12:02 AM
very cool of you Arkh
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/11/09 12:47 AM
ME!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/11/09 06:22 AM
Never mind, it'd probably be best to sell the account to someone who doesn't have access to the internet during the day, like Crim.

I'm going to be in meetings at work all day tomorrow, but I've called my mom and given her detailed instructions on how to order the game (seriously, desperate times call for desperate measures). Hopefully she has more luck than I.
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/11/09 07:03 PM
As much as I would love an account, I think there are a number of old time KGB'ers that will be able to devote more time to Darkfall then i would at this time (Crim and Garrot being the first that come to mind).

My computer is also a pile of junk and it's going to take me quite some time to actually complete the download with my system deciding to reboot every 45 minutes or so.

I'm still excited to get in and do what I can when that time comes, but I have no problem waiting.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/11/09 10:04 PM
I will buy it.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/12/09 09:16 PM
Havent seen you in vent(you are in afk room)
Do you still have the account.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/12/09 09:48 PM
Itima contacted me 2 days ago.
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/12/09 09:52 PM
That was a good waste of an account for someone who is going to be active and play allot.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Account for unlucky ones - 03/12/09 09:54 PM
"Post your message here."

I always make the mistake of following the rules put out.
© The KGB Oracle