The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Seaelf Hack link Boooooooo - 03/01/09 03:24 PM
http://www.damncheaters.com/darkfall.html

cheaters ahoy !!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/01/09 06:05 PM
I hope to god that is a fake link/signup. I hope that when they go to use that link, it will send a virus into the cheating fucktards' computer system that's so powerful, that not only will all their computers cease to function forever, but their genetalia and eyeballs will rot off.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/01/09 07:29 PM
How many clowns are going to do that. I hope they all get permabanned.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/02/09 06:18 AM
That explains why I killed a dude, ganked him and then he just disappeared - no headstone, nothing!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/02/09 12:56 PM
How can the developers not have precautions against this? Is it because they're European and newer to the MMO market and don't expect it? 0.o
Posted By: Arkh Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/02/09 01:21 PM
It's because preventing that is hard for the server (lot of things should be calculated by the server) or needs something like Valve's VAC to ban users of known exploits. And knowing apps used to exploit require a lot of people to track them down.
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/04/09 07:31 AM
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
How can the developers not have precautions against this? Is it because they're European and newer to the MMO market and don't expect it? 0.o

Which mmo hasn't had programmes like this? Age of Conan, Vanguard, World of Warcraft certainly did.

Games these days give the client alot of power so that people don't rubber band like in the old days (running along suddunly bounce back 15 feet) the real question is how will they deal with the cheaters? proper perma bans even though it loses them money it will keep the respect of the player base, or crappy short bans that mean the cheaters still prosper and your game goes down the shitter like AoC and much worse than that Vanguard, never seen a game handle cheating as badly as vanguard.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/04/09 07:36 AM
Quote:
Anyone macroing within the tower protected areas will be warned once, and then kicked. Repeated violations could result in a ban. Spamming spells or any other disruptive macroing activity within the tower protected areas will be kicked without warning. Repeated violations could result in a ban.

Unattended macroing could get you kicked anywhere in the world depending on the situation. You engage in it at your own risk.

Any use of third party programs which modify or alter the game including cheats, hacks, mods, bots will instantly result in a permanent ban. There will be no appeal. No excuses such as “I was just testing” will be accepted. We will detect and enforce aggressively.

Thank you,

The Darkfall Team
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/04/09 12:58 PM
Fleetinggggg! Long time no see, man. So you going to play DF? laugh?
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/04/09 01:02 PM
I was reading his post, and didn't think about who the writer of the post was, until I saw the word "programmes" and thought, "who spells programs like that?" Oh yah...Brit bastages, that's who.
Posted By: Daye Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 02:29 AM
It's only a matter of time before you see farming bots roaming
the countryside engaging in fully scripted battles and looting.

Teleport hacks, speed hacks, dupes, are almost business as
usual anymore in todays online systems.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 03:33 AM
Lets hope they can stay on top of it.
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 08:13 AM
Hey guys, yeah I plan to play, tried a couple of times to buy the game now with no luck. Got a busy weekend coming up now though so I'll be waiting till Monday to try again.

We play Chelsea in the FA cup in our biggest game for 20 years, very little chance of us winning but if we do it's a trip to Wembley and a dream come true so fingers crossed
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 02:37 PM
Nice Fleeting! Good luck. There's hope man, don't worry. Cinderella stories come true all the time wink
Posted By: Fleeting Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 05:44 PM
Thanks, yeah we beat a premiership team in the previous round to get this far but this is Chelsea one of the best teams in the world. Que to get tickets for the game was 12 hours long if you got there as the ticket office opened, fortunatly I'm a season ticket holder so didn't need too. Will be the first ever sell out at our new stadium and our biggest crowd since 1981.

I give us about a 10% chance of winning really, but its 11v11 and anything can happen on the day with a bit of luck.

Just 90 minutes away from

hair on my neck stands up just thinking about it. Gotta dream hey.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 07:24 PM
That's fucking awesome. Hey, one goal is often all that it takes to win a soccer game. Just need a good opportunity. Good luck.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 07:41 PM
Wow - I am not a fan of soccer at all BUT I find myself rooting for you! Good luck and if we get it televized out here I will watch and cheer.

Wait - are you playing in this game or by we you mean your favorite team?
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 07:48 PM
His favorite team. He was telling me about it a while back, and my understanding is it's like a AAA baseball team, but I guess they sometimes get a chance at playing against the big leagues.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 07:56 PM
ahhhhhh that makes more sense - well in that case I will think happy thoughts but won't watch lol.

I am pretty much NFL and NHL - don't care about much else.
Posted By: Leverett Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/05/09 10:48 PM
Fleeting, are you a Sky Blues fan???

Good on ya and good luck!

I'm an Arsenal fan here in the States. I think Val is a Liverpool fan, the lousy punk... laugh. I just got back from the Arsenal-AS Roma Champions League match.

(I'll add a picture or two of myself at Emirates Stadium in London later on tonight)

I'm also a closet Palace fan; I have no real reason why other than I chose them in the first Football Manager about six years ago lol.
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: Hack link Boooooooo - 03/06/09 01:29 AM
I'm a Newcastle United fan living in Chicago smile

(rough last couple of years for the Magpies)
© The KGB Oracle