The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/19/09 07:04 PM
Please help us design our tactics based on our numbers. Please respond to the poll below:
Posted By: Slinger Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 03:54 AM
Quote:

Dear ***my_account_name***,
Your Darkfall pre-order was successful. You were charged 2.52 euro to initiate the pre-order process and this amount has gone towards your purchase of the Darkfall Client Download and a month of Darkfall play starting on February 25th.

The full cost of the Darkfall Client download and a month¢s subscription is 42 Euro. You will be charged for the remaining amount on February 25th.
You can cancel the preorder at any time before February 25th, but if you do so you will not be able to play Darkfall and you will forfeit the initial charge.

Thank you for your purchase. We hope to see you in Darkfall soon!
The Darkfall Team
Aventurine ©2009 - www.darkfallonline.com

Yay!
Posted By: Rallic Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 05:27 AM
aye ill be there , preordered , now jsut waiting..

Need to have a chat with who ever will be handling the guild crafting/ city building. so we can have them up and rolling, with the info they need.

skills that it will take up other then the mian skill, are mining, loging, and woodworking.

so 5 skills just to build the city. i have no way of knowing jsut how many skills you can take to 100 atm, but might be able to add smelting and weapon/armor smith. with the mining or bower, or what ever skill it is for ship building .

any ways let me know who, when
Posted By: Mordeloth Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 07:58 AM
I marked undecided, not because i am not planning on playing but im getting a part time job monday(as well as going to school) so im not sure how much free time ill have, hoping to see ya all ingame
Posted By: Dalmar Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 08:54 AM

On launch, I feel like it's 99 all over again!

The big hair, leather pants...oh, too far back.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 12:56 PM
What game released in 99? Asheron's Call?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 02:25 PM
Quote:

What game released in 99? Asheron's Call?

Everquest - March, 1999
Team Fortress Classic - April 1999
Counterstrike - June 1999
Asheron's Call - Nov. 1999
Quake 3 Arena - Dec 1999

Still doesn't compete with X-mas of '85 and the joy joy of getting a Nintendo and replacing your Atari.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 02:26 PM
pwnt
Posted By: Demoyn Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 02:34 PM
As hyped as I was about Darkfall in the beginning, I just can't see myself enjoying this game the way it is right now. I'll continue to monitor its progress and may very well end up joining you late, but I won't be preordering.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 04:42 PM
I forget that EQ released in 99 as I was beta testing it in 98...

And Dunlop, how can anyone be "PWNT" when there wasn't even a competition going on? Figures I could count on you to turn a simple forum of communication into a source of aggravated cack-measuring.
Posted By: Vyse Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 05:59 PM
Quote:

Need to have a chat with who ever will be handling the guild crafting/ city building. so we can have them up and rolling, with the info they need.

I don't think I will be in charge but I will be a large part of our crafting/city building etc. I can chat with you today if you are on. I get home around 2 pst earlier is better than later for me.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 06:46 PM
My cack is bigger....

I said pwnt and you ramble on about a competition!
lawlers!
Posted By: Morlander Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/20/09 10:17 PM
prepurchase is finished
Posted By: ltima Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/22/09 06:25 AM
yes. i guess. jet.. /me shrugs
humm weeee?
dude ie is crap.
also i want some cookies.
also... i need a nap i been up 2 days.
also, hummm.... OMG <3 KGB
Posted By: Fap Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/22/09 10:20 PM
I marked undecided. I never know if I'll be working 85 hours or 40 hours a week. But, if things slow down (like we're thinking it will), I should have plenty of time to be kicking ass in KGB again.
Posted By: Revol Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 03:55 AM
SIGH

Why the hell not? I've been on the fence for weeks now.

Haven't been able to pre-order, though.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 04:01 AM
Quote:

My cack is bigger....

lawlers!

Child.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 04:10 AM
Quote:

Quote:

My cack is bigger....

lawlers!

Child.

Adult
Posted By: Kaotic Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 01:50 PM
Dunlop fails at forum whoring.

Get your quotes right foo!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 03:19 PM
Well I will technically be playing DFO at release.. But I will only be playing on Morlander's Character when He is at work and I am home during the day. I didnt vote cus technically its not my account I will be playing on.. and the Head count could get messed up.

So count me if you wish or not.. as I am just a sub playing on his character.

BTW.. I'm morlander's wife.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/23/09 11:44 PM
Cool - nice to meet you, Valaria. I'll probably get my wife, "Ironrose" to play as well.
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 01:15 AM
Finally! I was beginning to think women were hiding from you guys! Good to see more playing.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 02:11 AM
Eh? My wife played WOW and Vanguard with us...
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 02:16 AM
That was a million years ago!!! At least it feels like it. Still the more the better!
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 03:53 AM
She was much better at Brokengard than Crim was as well
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 03:06 PM
Quote:

Finally! I was beginning to think women were hiding from you guys! Good to see more playing.

Hehehe.. Heidi, I have been playing games since I was a kid. grew up being the strange girl in the family, cus I hung out with older guys that played D&D. Then I played Shadowrun for a while in Kenosha, Wisconsin with a small group of friends. Then in 2001 I met Morlander. He got me to play UO. Then my bestfriend at work, got me to play EQ... eventually we started beta testing games.. and SWG was the first game I played with KGB. Had quite a bit of fun and met some other girl gamers there as well.

Yes it is true there is a small community of girl gamers...We need to ban together and think of ways to get the boys to do what we want lol... or get them to fight along side us.. Both are good. I am no princess... I am the rough and tumble kinda gal.. I played BF2142 for quite a bit.. till my pc broke. That was fun... I was PMSWITHAGUN. That name always gave the boys a giggle.

Its nice to be back home with KGB. See ya in DFO on Morlander's character.
Posted By: Demoyn Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 03:27 PM
Quote:

Yes it is true there is a small community of girl gamers...We need to ban together and think of ways to get the boys to do what we want lol... or get them to fight along side us

My wife and I (and Kiffen and Bartez) were in a guild when we played WoW that had more females than males. It was a guild of over 50 players at that.
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/24/09 04:02 PM
Quote:

I was PMSWITHAGUN. That name always gave the boys a giggle.

That is hilarious Even more so when you mowed them down I bet! I wasn't a big fan of SWG so I didn't play there much but I look forward to playing more with you both in DF!
Posted By: Stubs Re: KGB DARKFALL CENSUS (Please Read) - 02/25/09 11:20 AM
I voted after release, i am not sure when ill be able to get my own account up and running.

I do however have plans in place to be ingame and helping with the land rush at launch and such.
© The KGB Oracle