The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Beta Slots - 01/21/09 02:41 AM

I am happy to announce that KGB has been offered 30 beta slots.

I am in the process of getting this sorted out, unless I fuck something up we should have 30 ppl in beta this week.

I may need to talk to ppl individually, they are still under NDA for this phase , and getting ppls info that they are registrered under correct is imperative, they will be using an automated system to send out the keys/etc, so the email I send them needs to contain info that matches up with
their registration records.

More on this as it comes in.
Posted By: Revol Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 02:43 AM
Dude, fucking awesome.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 02:48 AM
Nice. I had just read on betaleaks.com that guilds were getting invites. This must mean Crimthan has left for Lt.'s school. He said we wouldn't get invites until that occurred!
Posted By: Morlander Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 03:35 AM
applaud
Posted By: Vyse Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 04:28 AM
That is awesome!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 04:45 AM
The future has taken root in the present....
Posted By: Arcain Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 06:49 AM

Posted By: Arkh Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 02:11 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !
3 years late, but the clan beta is coming.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 04:47 PM
This is freeeking Awesome! I can't believe it's here. <--Giddy with excitement.
Posted By: Tonto_KGB Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 07:40 PM
That's awesome.

I'll still only believe this game is coming out when I've actually booted it up and it's running on my computer... but this is a very positive sign
Posted By: Falx Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 08:04 PM
Looks like all 30 spots have been requested. Derid, is there a link to the NDA? or can you copy it? I already know the gist of it but would like to read it in its entirety if possible.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 08:20 PM
I'm sure the NDA will be with the information when they email out the invites/keys etc etc.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 08:25 PM
Hehe...it's posted on betaleaks.com in their Darkfall forums. Is it a violation of the NDA to *post* the NDA?

Quote:

Looks like all 30 spots have been requested. Derid, is there a link to the NDA? or can you copy it? I already know the gist of it but would like to read it in its entirety if possible.

Posted By: Derid Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 08:29 PM

Will be a diff NDA prolly, I dont think ppl are gonna have to fax shit for this phase just click "agree". Could be wrong.
Posted By: TheLastOne Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 08:54 PM
I dream about beta
Posted By: Revol Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 10:47 PM
Aw man, I can't believe I missed out on this. I went offline for the night after I saw this thread, and I didn't think that this would be done so quickly.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 10:55 PM
yah that was pretty fast
Posted By: Derid Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 10:59 PM

No helping it, I did not get email until yesterday and this beta phase scheduled to start tommorow.

I would have liked more time myself, I was worried we wouldnt scrounge up 30 but in reality I am having to cut people which is actually worse.

Doing my best to be as fair as possible in limited time available, hope you all understand.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 11:00 PM
what if we used the original list?
Posted By: Derid Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 11:08 PM

Off the top of my head, many ppl on that list have not checked in and I dont have info for their DFO forum/individual beta

Its only 2 weeks, cant risk slots for people who might not be around and check on dfo progress in next two weeks.
Posted By: Arginal Re: Beta Slots - 01/21/09 11:47 PM
Has a list been put together then?
© The KGB Oracle