The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis Drak's Survival Guide - 11/18/08 10:30 PM
1. Bank often, leave your foes nothing.

2. Never travel alone, travel during the day, if pursued move to over extend your foes, once committed foes are easily lead.

3. Stay off paths or roads, use search or perception based abilities often, hardened targets can be softened through long pursuits.

4. Use terrain and cover while traveling and fighting, never approach unidentified groups, at the first sighting move away.

5. Always engage at range, sacrifice little until your aware of all factors, height, water, shadow, fog, and rain create escape distance and ranged attack advantages.

6. Never blindly attack, or charge into a situation without a exit strategy, escape through battle confusion of allies, using allies to cover your movements.

7. Attack from cover or secrecy, avoid attacking near mobs, although use mobs as cover if a fight goes against you.

8. Dispatch foes quickly and quietly if you must fight, otherwise avoid contended areas and unnecessary fights.

9. Exercise light and noise discipline, reduce visual and audio queues, use native colors

10. Hide in plain sight, by staying low and blending into ground clutter.

11. Call in situations, communicate anything you observe and ask for help when needed.

12. Stay in tight on a ranged foe, and at distance with mêlée, use speed and cover for avoidance.

13. Expose only 5-10% of your form, terrain masking, through the use of natural depressions in the ground.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Drak's Survival Guide - 11/18/08 10:49 PM
My Three Goals

1. Confuse

2. Manipulate

3. Disrupt
Posted By: chaulootz Re: Drak's Survival Guide - 11/19/08 12:41 AM
My Goals:

1. Stand Ground
2. Smack Fools Down
3. Blame Donkleaps when something goes wrong
Posted By: Arginal Re: Drak's Survival Guide - 11/19/08 09:27 AM
My Goals:

1. Drink beer
2. Try to stay sober enough to keep killing and not die
3. If too drunk - who cares about dying! Lets go back to #1
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Drak's Survival Guide - 11/22/08 09:35 AM
My goals.

Crush, Kill, Destroy our foes while building the most amazing city ever.
Accept all of Chaulootz's blame and harness that energy into a killing frenzy.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Drak's Survival Guide - 11/22/08 05:37 PM
what all of that AND build a death ray of doom, how do you find the time Donk?
© The KGB Oracle