The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Rallic UDA - 10/29/08 12:48 PM
Ok so Dal of UDA stoped in last night asking about when and who to talk to about setting up a pact with KGB.

as we all know UDA and KGB have ben helping each other out for years.

my thinking is if DF is getting that close we need to get a for set up with info on how to get ahld of the leader that going to be handling that sort of thing.

dolamar can use that pup forms atm i think. not sure about others.
Posted By: Derid Re: UDA - 10/29/08 03:17 PM

They need to talk with me, if theyre coming into KGB vent thats good.. I havent been in KGB vent past few days much, but I will try to stop in later this evening if they might be around. Or they can drop me an oracle PM and we can setup a time to chat.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: UDA - 11/02/08 04:33 AM
Ya. Rallic, you are correct. Now is deff the time to start getting alliances and such (if we have any) in concrete. But until we have an official relations type person or team in the DF team just throw everything at Derid.

Not like he has anything better to do but to play dodge ball from millions of guild leaders.
Posted By: Derid Re: UDA - 11/02/08 04:55 AM

Our alliances are likely to be sparse going into DFO, to retain flexibility if needed after launch. I have told Dolmar I am open to, and see no reason not to have a good relationship though and providing mutual back-up if needed, but we still need to hammer out something specific.
© The KGB Oracle