The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Seaelf AM players. - 10/25/08 01:23 PM
My playtimes are a little unusual these days. Instead of from 7pm-10pm, I have been playing from 4am-7am. (And weekends a little more too...) Who can I expect to group with, and how can I best contribute to the guild? Non-peak times are pretty good for avoiding alot of PvP, so maybe I could do some gathering or something... I hope to feel connected with you all on this, it has been too long since we had some good involvement together .
Posted By: Derid Re: AM players. - 10/25/08 05:48 PM

Not sure who plays at that hour in KGB anymore, but we can think of something. I am not opposed at all to recruiting people from that time zone.. which may be hard for me to do as I wont be playing much during that time.

Otherwise, we will play it by ear.
Posted By: Elph Re: AM players. - 10/26/08 02:31 AM
If Fleeting plays darkfall i am sure he's at those times. Also you figure the West coast is still playing, since 4 am your time is 1 am their time.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: AM players. - 10/26/08 09:49 AM
well with my work schedual if I can afford to play I will more then likely become your best friend Seaelf.

0230 to about 0600 cst is usually my times, though we will have to see if I can afford it when the time comes.
Posted By: Arginal Re: AM players. - 11/03/08 09:44 AM
I am in Australia so my playtime is usually starting PST 1-2am (depending on daylight savings) onwards.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: AM players. - 11/03/08 05:19 PM
I use to be a AM player back when I worked the Night shift in the data center.

Now i'm Day shift

So it's 6pm to about 2am for me LOL..

that hour comute to work SUCKS now trying to stay up that late playing.
Posted By: Lenny Re: AM players. - 11/04/08 02:10 AM
Quote:

I use to be a AM player back when I worked the Night shift in the data center.

Now i'm Day shift

So it's 6pm to about 2am for me LOL..

that hour comute to work SUCKS now trying to stay up that late playing.

I would imagine that it takes a long time to get to work in the bayou. Do you have a swamp boat?
Posted By: Vipir Re: AM players. - 11/04/08 09:17 PM
Seaelf i will be on some early weekday mornings.
© The KGB Oracle