The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Whoopin Beta Registration? - 01/11/06 09:59 PM
I see we have registered on this list.
I assume we were given some sort of notification that we are possibly be included in Clan Beta. If so how many slots we got and whos gonna fill them? I dont want to miss out.
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Beta Registration? - 01/12/06 12:12 AM
Also who is administrating our Darkfall faction? We need a leader to make sure the Beta invites and stuff are taken care of properly. If I dont get into this Beta for this game, Im not gonna be happy...this is IMPORTANT.

Represent? Are you the man for the job? Lets get into Beta bro!
Posted By: Heidi Re: Beta Registration? - 01/12/06 02:26 AM
derid has us all signed up for clan beta. we are just waiting to be chosen not all that are invited will get in right away
Posted By: Derid Re: Beta Registration? - 01/12/06 02:42 AM

Players to be chosen- the guild is in. But noone knows how many people from each guild will get taken in the early rounds.

Anyhow, send me your DF forum name and a real email adress (that you check... or at least CAN check when word gets out they are sending invites) to me in a PM and I will sign you up.

I am more or less organizing DFO, at least for the start of closed beta.
Posted By: Elph Re: Beta Registration? - 01/13/06 04:40 PM
moved this in here by request of whoopin
Posted By: Whoopin Re: Beta Registration? - 01/13/06 10:08 PM
Well done Derid - keep up the good work!

Very good to speak to you again, its been a long time since Treachery and Corruption.
Posted By: Grif Re: Beta Registration? - 01/14/06 06:04 AM
ahah if ya see any shadowsanctuary guys in the game when its out destroy them. there leaders are selfish turds omg i was with them for some of what i like to call "dark times" they screwed us over in wow then screwed the guys over in l2 that where left there..... turds i tell ya ahaha
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Beta Registration? - 02/05/06 07:26 PM
whoopin !!

L2 !!!
Posted By: Flee Re: Beta Registration? - 03/29/06 05:40 PM
i am so looking forward to this
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Beta Registration? - 03/30/06 01:35 AM
anyone in the guild actually in the guild beta yet?

Man, this wait is worse than the Shadowbane beta wait.
Posted By: Assassin Re: Beta Registration? - 04/11/06 08:37 PM
Is there anything I need to do besides registered for a forum ID and mailing Derid?
Posted By: Arcain Re: Beta Registration? - 04/12/06 03:42 AM
i bet you it bombs just as hard to, will be the low pop servers with some hardcore fans that stick around
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Beta Registration? - 04/12/06 03:55 AM
If that happens, I'll be content with Age of Conan or Chronicles of Spellborn. Always have a back-up plan. That's the trick to adapting to overcome obstacles. =P
© The KGB Oracle