The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zhou Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 01:34 PM
Been a pleasure. Best of luck. My account will remain up and taxes paid on my house.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 03:27 PM
[sad]
Posted By: Paxten Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 04:17 PM
sorry to see you leave zhou. what games do you plan to be playing?
Posted By: Zhou Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 04:28 PM
Sent you a Pm.
Posted By: Brommas Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 05:32 PM
Will miss gaming with you hope to see you around and in Star Citizen
Posted By: Zhou Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 05:37 PM
Star Citizen is my next game. I already have a lot invested in that. I'll be around in TS3 still daily. I still have other KGB duties.
Posted By: Sini Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 11:33 PM
I have doubts about Star Citizen, it is EVE done wrong, but do let us know if it turns out right.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/07/13 11:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Sini
I have doubts about Star Citizen, it is EVE done wrong, but do let us know if it turns out right.

LOL, not accurate and he wont be alone, I would say better than half to three quarters of the current DFUW crew will move when it releases.

Zhaou, differences aside, sorry to see you pushing on, but I understand. Dont trip in the doorway, I am not far behind you I think and dont want to step on you..lol
Posted By: Zhou Re: Leaving Darkfall - 08/08/13 12:03 AM
Thanks Vuldan, differences aside, we can agree on somethings lol. I'll be around, SC is my game and I still maintain TS3. So its not like I'm vanishing. Darkfall is just not my game anymore. Wouldn't blame ya to walk either.

Edited: I expect a huge turnout for Star Citizen. Even if I was wrong a small crew will be more dominate than a large one. Its all about creating the right balance of squads since instance space is limited. I have ideas and the ships to start a good launch for the guild along with many who have purchased ships on their own, many of the ships require multiple crew members.
© The KGB Oracle