The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Revco selling cottage - 07/01/13 02:05 AM
Want to sell my cottage in Kydolnyr, village on the island just south of Niff mainland. If anyone is interested let me know.
Posted By: Morlander Re: selling cottage - 07/01/13 11:37 AM
how much
ballpark?
Posted By: Revco Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 12:20 AM
I am thinking it may be worth around 300k, that may be off since the portal change. Have not seen price on any selling since. If that is the case and it is going to be kept in the guild i would be happy around 200k. If it's worth less I will take less.

Just wanted to offer to guild members first.
Posted By: Morlander Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 04:59 PM
Id like to see kgb keep this house give a few if u can
Posted By: Revco Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 05:48 PM
I will be holding on to the house for a week to see if anyone within the guild wants it. There are no additions in the cottage, just stock.
Posted By: JetStar Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 07:42 PM
Revco, I am interested, I just need to secure the funding, please sell to a KGB member or hold for me.
Posted By: Revco Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 08:00 PM
Jet, just hit me up in game next time you see me and I'll give the cottage to you. I don't really need the gold now, whenever you can get it is fine. I know you're good for it.

Just tired of paying the rent.
Posted By: Morlander Re: selling cottage - 07/02/13 10:44 PM
Was honestly worried you where jumping off the ride.
Glad its just that
Posted By: Luxor Re: selling cottage - 07/08/13 12:38 AM
I am looking for a house, and would be interested. I dont have 200k, but I can work towards it. Hit me up in game.

Jet if you need it then it is yours, but if you just want to keep it in the guild, think of me.
Posted By: JetStar Re: selling cottage - 07/08/13 07:08 PM
Hey Lux, you take it, I am securing some funding, but am going to donate to the guild and get a spot on the keep.

Revco, let me know if you are unable to make a deal with a KGBer.
Posted By: Revco Re: selling cottage - 07/10/13 06:01 AM
Have not heard from anyone on this so going to start trying to sell on the market. If anyone wants it let me know soon. House prices have dropped so would be happy with 150k.
Posted By: Luxor Re: selling cottage - 07/10/13 06:42 PM
Revco, I will take it. I saw you in TS last night but you were AFK. Give me a tap when you see me.
Posted By: Revco Re: selling cottage - 07/10/13 10:58 PM
ok, will hold it until I catch you in game.
© The KGB Oracle