The KGB Oracle
Posted By: HeRog +1 for our Healers... - 06/10/13 03:25 PM
I had a lot of fun fighting in the hamlet last night. As a Elementalist that is aggressive I tend to get to deep into the enemy lines and die. It is a fact of the way I play. I am always at the front of the line and just get deep before I know it. However last night I died 4 or 5 times and each time I was retreating into our lines and every time I was instantly rezed by one of our Primalist and could recover very quickly. Never did I yell out in vent "I am DYINGGGGGGG" or some such because I know that my death is part of the battle and I will regear and get back into the battle.

I just wanted to say, to the Primalist. Thank you. Job Well Done.
Posted By: Morlander Re: +1 for our Healers... - 06/10/13 07:36 PM
Yeah our healers did fabulous jobs keeping us up
Posted By: Highflyer Re: +1 for our Healers... - 06/10/13 08:11 PM
+1 for this. I always seem to forget how squishy I am until I'm surrounded by enemies. It's just how I play too...

Considering I didn't lose anything during 2 sieges yesterday I owe the primalists a big thanks.

And now I have gear for the next sieges.

Also, it's awesome how people have to try and argue about NOT being given what they need. Never been in a clan like that where people force you to take what you need from them (vs. getting it yourself). I am in debt to Pakrat, Wolf, and Myo for helping me with my cotton reserves to get ready for yesterday. Much appreciated.
© The KGB Oracle