The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Selenian Sel's New Job - 06/10/13 03:41 AM
I've already let a few officers know, but just so the rest of you know:

Starting Monday (June 10th) I will be starting a new job( well same job, different company). I will be going to a 14 Day On/ 7 Day Off schedule. During those 14 days on, it's highly likely I may not be around at all.

Some of you may know by now, but I work in the oil field, as a production tester/ flowback operator. Basically I clean up the wells, get them flowing, and then I test them- letting them know how much gas/oil ect. the well will produce. My work schedule can be very unpredictable, at least during those 14 days on, I am on call 24/7. Any time I am on a job, I'll be in the field staying on site, or, if I'm lucky, staying in a hotel most of the time, making playtime next to impossible, though I'll try to pick up a laptop for the hotel room.

I'll be in "training" until wednesday, by then, I should get my rotation schedule. I'll try to let heidi or val know when I'm on schedule.

Posted By: Vuldan Re: Sel's New Job - 06/10/13 11:34 AM
Sounds good brother, and congrats. Real comes first. I actually will be traveling from the last week of June until August, with play time most likely only on the weekends. So I will be very, very behind as well, lol.
© The KGB Oracle