The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zhou Going AFK in Teamspeak 3 - 05/26/13 09:43 PM
So currently TS3 does not offer in menu setup of an auto move feature if you go idle after so long. Unless Jet decides to search and add in a specific plugin that will enable a bot to do this feature later on.

Therefore, I ask that any individual that is using TS3 and decides that they are going AFK, to please move yourself to the AFK channel. This will help members know what channels have current members.

*An example of why this would be useful to other members earlier during a fight in Talac we assumed that the individuals in question were actually there contacting in command chat with no response.
Posted By: Luxor Re: Going AFK in Teamspeak 3 - 05/28/13 05:01 AM
I know that I am guilty of doing this. With Vent it was something I did not need to think about. But you bring up a good point. I will do my best to move to AFK when I know I will be gone for more then a few mins.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Going AFK in Teamspeak 3 - 05/28/13 07:59 PM
I used the Away Feature. it even gives you the chance to right a small message with it.
Posted By: Ifantis Re: Going AFK in Teamspeak 3 - 06/01/13 03:05 AM
guilty but yea it would be nice to have an auto move feature to help with getting groups together for pve and pvp I hate logging in and jumping to a room with 15 people in it hoping to do something then find out only 13 are afk. im assuming all channels are hidden to guests as well? if not it might be a good idea.
© The KGB Oracle