The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Bandit Autoit help - 04/25/13 02:01 PM
Can someone assist me in writing an author scripts that just hits 1 button every 20 seconds would like to do some harvesting while I'm working or sleeping.
Posted By: HeRog Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 02:43 PM
I am just starting to look at this tool myself. I will let you know what I figure out if no one else has answered you by then.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 05:32 PM
I'm sure it would be useful but the resource will run out and you will have to move.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 05:48 PM
http://www.howtogeek.com/97998/how-to-make-your-computer-press-a-key-every-x-seconds/

Also if you have a G series keyboard they are super easy to setup. Just enter the key to press and set the delay.
Posted By: Derid Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 06:19 PM

I recommend the Razer Blackwidow keyboards, you can map anything to any key, make simple scripts, etc. Last I knew the Logitech boards required you to bind macroes to certain keys.

Plus, mechanical.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 06:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Derid

I recommend the Razer Blackwidow keyboards, you can map anything to any key, make simple scripts, etc. Last I knew the Logitech boards required you to bind macroes to certain keys.

Plus, mechanical.

Very True. I have a razer keyboard, not the blackwidow though mines much older but works great.
Posted By: Hare Re: Autoit help - 04/25/13 09:27 PM
nm
© The KGB Oracle