The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 01:38 PM
I was hoping to at least take off work early. But that's not going to happen, the other leadman in my department won't be there this week, so I have to whole department by myself. So there's noway I can take off early. Anyway, I hope some will be able to start playing as soon as the server goes live.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 01:59 PM
I was just reading the DFUW forums, People posted when the server went down about 5:30am CST this morning. Message said it will be down for 48 hours. Looking like an early to mid day release for those in the Central time zone.

Morlander and I will be one for release. Jetstar has time off work as well. I believe a few others said they would be here too.

Meeting Monday Night to discuss Final Launch Plans and the Game!
Posted By: HeRog Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 03:09 PM
Well there goes my plan to get in the game and finally get used to playing! lol

Thankfully I did play some yesterday but not enough to set up my hot keys and such. I have read the newbie post, I will just read it again.

I am still deciding if I should/can be here on Tuesday. The game is going to start around noon CST? It would be nice to start with the team so that I could maximize my starting time.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 03:42 PM
AV has not said an exact time.. but the message at down time was 48hrs later... so it would be between 530am cst till noonish.
Posted By: Instrument Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 09:58 PM
I will be there some time on the start date just no idea when
Posted By: Ignorance Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 10:00 PM
I may be *cough* sick *cough* on Tuesday.
Posted By: Morlander Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/14/13 10:13 PM
i have the week off starting tuesday
Posted By: Luxor Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/15/13 02:54 AM
I will be around on Tuesday, but have a pretty busy week ahead, and will be gone over the next weekend. But I plan on playing for the long run, and will catch up with you all the following week.

Should be a blast, hope to see you all soon.
Posted By: HeRog Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/15/13 04:49 PM
I have decided to take Tuesday off of work and play. I hope they start early and make it worth the effort! I have quite a learning curve, so I am sure I will be worthless for the few hour or so.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/15/13 09:54 PM
I will be on for release as well. Will be gone for a few hours on Wednesday but will try to spend the majority of this week grinding resources.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/16/13 01:57 AM
I am very "sick" right now, so I'll be on
Posted By: Heidi Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/16/13 02:06 AM
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
I am very "sick" right now, so I'll be on

lol!
Posted By: Zen_Pollo Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/16/13 01:07 PM
*cough*cough*
Posted By: Valaria Re: Who will be playing early Tuesday... - 04/16/13 03:16 PM
*Sniffle**Sniffle*
© The KGB Oracle