The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Jaak Mehoff Unholy wars - 10/13/12 05:30 PM
How many people do we have that are thinging of giving it a try as soon as it comes out? I know i plan on giving it a run
Posted By: Prism Re: Unholy wars - 10/14/12 05:56 AM
PASS !!
Posted By: Sini Re: Unholy wars - 10/15/12 05:12 PM
Not until multiple people vouch that DF2 really turned out different. I have zero faith in dev. team getting it right.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Unholy wars - 10/15/12 06:26 PM
I will be giving it a go.
Will see if I can swing Garcia to try it out.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: Unholy wars - 10/16/12 01:16 AM
ignorance and i will be trying it as well.

i will report what i see. if you guys havent read up on it, you should.

no rays
no bunny hopping
new ships which can be crafted at npc towns
new control points
much deeper crafting
a sort of level cap/class system
new ui
no more player load lag

looks pretty good to me
Posted By: Corpus Re: Unholy wars - 10/16/12 04:04 AM
I expect I will try it as well... I have no expectations... most complaints I do not share... most of my complaints are not shared... if I am able to have fun I will. If not I won't.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Unholy wars - 10/16/12 04:59 PM
I am going to wait for your eval. I did DFO 1.0 since beta, and need to be sure it is worth the investment.
Posted By: DarkCaesar Re: Unholy wars - 10/17/12 11:32 PM
i will be on it and but im still playing darkfall. =)
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Unholy wars - 10/19/12 10:55 PM
Not even if Tasos himself came to my house and committed Seppuku for my joy and entertainment and then I skull fucked him until I was shooting dust.

Worst Development team ever other than the APB floppy cock and swastika fiasco.
Posted By: Sini Re: Unholy wars - 10/22/12 04:32 AM
If Tasos tried to commit a harakiri, he would probably fail miserably, get revived in a hospital and end up living to a very old age with some debilitating condition.
Posted By: Cheerio Re: Unholy wars - 10/22/12 06:20 AM
i just hope they dont fuck up MY wet dream...
Posted By: Mithus Re: Unholy wars - 10/22/12 02:31 PM
the most annoying feature of darkfall was the possibility using scripts and training to bunny hoping..
the guy went to you city, did shit all over 10 people and ran away from 10 people safefly.

But aside from the problems, darkfall it is, what it is..
just one second of wrong decisions, it you put you down, no mercy for mistakes, bye bye gear that you farmed and gathered resources for more than one hour...

It requires a lot time to play it, if you do not have time to play the most theme park mmos like GW2, you will not have resources and time to play DF2..

Who hated DF1 probably will hate DF2.
With all the faults that DF1 had to me still a good game, what lacked was a problem that happens to all MMOs, lack of people to play at same time that you have to play.
Posted By: Sini Re: Unholy wars - 10/23/12 07:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Cheerio

They are pissing in your cheerios as we speak.
Posted By: Morlander Re: Unholy wars - 10/23/12 11:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Mithus
the most annoying feature of darkfall was the possibility using scripts and training to bunny hoping..
the guy went to you city, did shit all over 10 people and ran away from 10 people safefly.

But aside from the problems, darkfall it is, what it is..
just one second of wrong decisions, it you put you down, no mercy for mistakes, bye bye gear that you farmed and gathered resources for more than one hour...

It requires a lot time to play it, if you do not have time to play the most theme park mmos like GW2, you will not have resources and time to play DF2..

Who hated DF1 probably will hate DF2.
With all the faults that DF1 had to me still a good game, what lacked was a problem that happens to all MMOs, lack of people to play at same time that you have to play.

YOU NAILED IT EXACTLY
i intend to play at launch to check it out as honestly dfo had the best combat in a mmo in many years as well as no instances full loot ect these things are what my gaming career was founded on and where kgb came from in the beginning
Posted By: Cheerio Re: Unholy wars - 10/24/12 11:12 PM
Originally Posted By: sini
Originally Posted By: Cheerio

They are pissing in your cheerios as we speak.

probably. but i havent been able to find anything else worth my time. the "pucker factor" when you see the enemy is there. maybe i should play eve
© The KGB Oracle