The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Sini Exploited going red - 06/06/11 03:14 AM
I was in NPC town, waiting to trade and AFK. Hear someone trying to push me out of town, I fight back and kill this guy trying to push me out but get a count. He gets res, attack me and I turn red killing and ganking him again. Towers zap me.

Now I am red and naked in the middle of the map. I submitted GM ticket, but don't expect them to do anything about it.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Exploited going red - 06/06/11 05:46 AM
Nice, how can we help?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Exploited going red - 06/06/11 01:23 PM
Your mistake was fighting him. He was griefing you and won since you did not simply side step and go around him once you were back at your system. Griefer game and he won, cause now your red and I understand in DFO that is a changed thing, so I can't even advise you to whack on someones alt to go back to blue.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Exploited going red - 06/06/11 08:07 PM
how many times people tried that on us on when df had more ingame population.

We lived out of starter town for some days when we changed alliances and etcs.

Dulguna is a example of city that people tried to do that and throw people away. But there they could throw you in acid out of town.

You just do not waste your time with them, do not fight back and show that you are not afk. They will give up.
Posted By: Sini Re: Exploited going red - 06/06/11 10:30 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Nice, how can we help?

I appreciate your offer, but I think I am at a good stopping point.
Posted By: SabinF Re: Exploited going red - 06/07/11 04:54 AM
Shitty part of the game. Don't let it frustrate you.
Posted By: Sini Re: Exploited going red - 06/07/11 10:57 PM
Originally Posted By: SabinF
Shitty part of the game. Don't let it frustrate you.

I had some fun PvPing with cool people, but overall entertainment/hour is way too low to keep my interest.

DF has too many shitty parts, and too few good ones. I will see if I am bored enough to give DF another try after I finish playing Metro 2033.
© The KGB Oracle