The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar JetStar DFO Office Hours for 2/28 to 1/4 - 02/28/11 09:36 PM
Im on Tuesday, Wednesday after 8:00pm, and Friday after 10, Sunday all day!

FYI
Posted By: Prism Re: JetStar DFO Office Hours for 2/28 to 1/4 - 02/28/11 10:35 PM
Im on about everyday at diffrent hrs of the day
Posted By: Valaria Re: JetStar DFO Office Hours for 2/28 to 1/4 - 02/28/11 10:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Prism
Im on about everyday at diffrent hrs of the day

Same here
after 2 30 this week could change next my hr are not always going to be same
They are cutting our hours from 68 to 60. I'm still giving rift a couple hours a night. Any major activity in the alliance just let me know, i'll log in and help.
I have been a bit busy this last weekend ... went to the live MMA fights Saturday night, was a hoot!!!

Checking out WoW 2, I mean Rift, a bit ... just want to get a toon up so I can determine once & for all that a no risk\no reward, non full loot MMO is just not my cup of tea.

But, I am still in DFO for the longest of hauls ... after 2 years, a bit of a break is refreshing.

One thing I can say, so far ... personally, I really like the FPS aspect of DFO over the tab-to-target & button mash of UO\SB\WoW\EQ\DAoC ... all of them, including this latest wave like Rift & Faxion.

It should be the standard going forward for "next generation" MMOs ... having to lead a moving target with a ranged weapon or spell brings a whole different perspective to this genre.

Playing these tab-to-target, button mash games just makes me appreciate the mechanics of DFO more.

Of course, that is just my opinion.
© The KGB Oracle