The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/01/13 11:00 PM
Vote, fight, win.
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/01/13 11:55 PM
Logistics for the win (no xp or certs though =( )
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/01/13 11:58 PM
you get command exp/certs for deploying spawn beacons, and setting waypoints or markers.

Engineers and Medics get xp/certs for a number of things

Logistics wise sunderers move men and provide fire support and rearming facilities.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/02/13 12:51 AM
I am a Max all the way, although most people don't like waiting for my slow ass to get to their sunderer and leave me behind.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/02/13 12:54 AM
well all infantry in PS2 is mechanized for the most part, and maxes are especially important. The other day I was considering two sunders worth of anti air maxes, equipped with anti air cannons and ams supported by skyguards, engineers and medics for heavy air denial suppression missions.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/02/13 01:05 AM
I love flying my pimped out liberator. HE lightning, AP Vanguard with the 50 cal machine gun with thermal.

I love my engineer and my bouncing bettys. My Heavy with my EM1, and my infiltrator with long range.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/02/13 01:31 AM
and you didn't vote for air supremacy?
Posted By: Stubs Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/02/13 01:15 PM
I usually roll around on my medic with a flash. So I did mech infantry and support. Although I do love me a van or lightning when there's an armored column rolling.

I would have liked an option for "bullet sponge" however
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/04/13 10:46 PM
so who are these mystery seven people that play, inquiring minds want to know.
Posted By: Slinger Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 01:00 AM
I voted "Yes, as much as possible."

There should have been an option "Yes, but I only play once a week, if I'm lucky."
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 01:05 AM
true that..
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 01:22 AM
I voted "Sometimes, but its against my better judgement" and "Mechanized Infantry."

I've actually been logging in for about 1 - 2 hours each day, which is quite a lot of gaming for me during tax season.

It is mainly early morning EST if I am up before I feel like starting to work. I would love to partake on Saturday nights, but I can never make it much past 11 pm EST this time of year (unless Im forced to be up working, in which case...Im working.)

Also, when I happen to choose to play with a Squad, the game sucks 3 - 5 hours away from my life easily, but as I usually choose to play alone (assuming no KGB are on) then I tend to get bored after an hour or so.
Posted By: JetStar Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 05:13 AM
Im one. I see Kegir and Wo online with Drakiis.
Posted By: OCONNOR Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 05:29 PM
I was playing about twice a week ,but didnt see you guys on very often. I love being a heavy and using an anti-air lightning variant
Posted By: Stubs Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/05/13 09:36 PM
Yea sorry, I did like slinger, I voted as much as possible with that being Saturday night. This Saturday I had company over and couldn't make it. Hopefully this coming weekend I can get on a bit.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/07/13 01:15 AM
hey no worries guys, I know people got responsibilities and sim city now, and what not so I was just curious who all play and at what commitment level people are at with PS2

I won't lie, Sim city does look bad ass.

Oconner I got you ranked up some more, for some reason you were considered a recruit, you've been promoted in the outfit to private.
Posted By: Stubs Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/07/13 02:11 PM
Probably because I invited him to the outfit? I dunno if your rank affects the rank of those you invite.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: The 12 Gauge Shotgun Poll - 03/07/13 02:18 PM
Nah, just nobody ranked him up after he was invited.
© The KGB Oracle