The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Drakiis A Gathering time - 12/01/12 12:27 AM
Since it's not really something that can be planned for, I am announcing "Friday Night Beer Knight" starting next Friday and every Friday there after. It's casual, come as you are, or if you can, deal just trying to spark something for those who are interested. It is not required or anything official, just offering the chance to squad up on a specific day.

Friday Knight Kegger
430CST-Whenever

I'll be the designated driver.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: A Gathering time - 12/01/12 01:32 AM
I'm in, will be away next Friday (trip to Disney & a cruise), but will be around any Friday after.
Posted By: Morlander Re: A Gathering time - 12/02/12 02:12 PM
you made that poor girl stay home thru the storm.. but now yer gonna take her to disney now that its all better...
/tease
im in till darkfall comes
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: A Gathering time - 12/03/12 02:06 AM
Friday nights will be rough for anyone that plays GW since that is when the matchups switch over every week and most of the heaviest fighting happens.

From GW standpoint we might be able to get big groups in PS during the week nights when GW is all PVE time.
Posted By: Hare Re: A Gathering time - 12/03/12 02:21 AM
I am in one of the vents, GW2 or Salem, so just pop in and let me know you are running the bang bus.
Posted By: Valaria Re: A Gathering time - 12/03/12 12:53 PM
Hard to say If I will be around to do this or not... hit or miss for me to play at all.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: A Gathering time - 12/03/12 11:30 PM
it's casual people, no worries, if we can get a big grp great (the more people, the more fun), if not well that's nothing new.
Posted By: Maledictus Re: A Gathering time - 12/05/12 11:37 PM
ltima and i would love to do this but we work friday nights. if this could change to saturday nights we would happily and regularly attend
Posted By: Drakiis Re: A Gathering time - 12/05/12 11:49 PM
That can be arranged, although if you login to vent on Saturdays you'll most often find some playing including myself.
Posted By: ltima Re: A Gathering time - 12/06/12 08:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Mal
ltima and i would love to do this but we work friday nights. if this could change to saturday nights we would happily and regularly attend

^ this
© The KGB Oracle