The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kegir Beta starts July 30/31!!! Check your emails! - 07/25/12 11:54 PM
Subject says it all. Drakis we need a KGB recruit post in ps2 beta forums if you don't mind! Thanks!
I realize that it is technical testing but holy crap if the lag/crashing is insane.

NC is crushing it right now.
I haven't experienced lag, but I have had a crash or two, but not as often as I would normally expect.

Please PM me if you are in Technical Beta and intend to play consistently. I will be posting up a recruiting thread Kegs, but not until I can sit down and chat with Jet about something first.
More than likely its just that my machine is slowly getting outdated.

Heavy assault machine gun I was slaying rooms full of TR and they would never even turn to shoot back at me so I assumed they were lagging balls.

I lag mega hard right on spawn and when I am inside of the large structures.
Cool Drakis cant wait to have kgb in this awesome game! I got to actually play for 1hr tonight...it wasnt enough.
I won't be discussing this further as of recently they are monitoring things closely due to a stream they discovered. I'll see interested parties in vent otherwise.
Yeah forgot that SoE is pretty hardcore when it comes to that. Which is a good thing. Be in vent after work.
After trying to play this a lot this week unless something happens before launch I won't be able to play. My machine can't handle it :(
Thought u just got a new vid card? If its lag and maybe some disconnects its not just you.
I got a new vid card. I think I lack in memory. I only have 4g of ram and being inside buildings kills my framerate to slideshow proportions.
yep, that will do it.
No beta for me :-(
I didn't get one either Jet.

Station Account est 2001

PS1 Account est 2004

PS2 promises made by Higby est 2012

Waiting for beta.....
Yeah me too, same thing here, and active subscription!
The next testing phase will see more invites...
Drakis I have something for you to distribute I will DM you.
© The KGB Oracle