The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Donkleaps Sanders/Webb - 10/16/15 01:45 PM
If it happens, that's my vote.
Posted By: Sini Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/17/15 05:18 PM
Why do you hate America, the flag, motherhood and apple pie and vote for these ungodly communists?
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/17/15 10:50 PM
The question of who Bernie might pick as a running mate is an interesting one, but I don't think it would be anybody on that debate stage. I honestly don't know who it could be.
Posted By: Derid Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 04:50 AM
If he picked Paul on a bipartisan ticket he would make history and trounce everyone
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 07:03 AM
But why would he choose Paul when Bigfoot is available
Posted By: Sini Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 02:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Derid
If he picked Paul on a bipartisan ticket he would make history and trounce everyone

I think this is getting well into unrealistic fetishism territory.

There is no possible way such arrangement could work, just think about all the obstructionism Obama faced, multiply it by both sides and add Carter on top of that.
Posted By: Derid Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 06:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Sini

I think this is getting well into unrealistic fetishism territory.

There is no possible way such arrangement could work, just think about all the obstructionism Obama faced, multiply it by both sides and add Carter on top of that.

Obviously it wouldn't happen, but who cares what congress did at that point.

Troops would come home, NSA would get curtailed, banks would be investigated and we'd get some real criminal justice reform.
Posted By: Sethan Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 08:26 PM

Troops would come home, NSA would get curtailed, banks would be investigated and we'd get some real criminal justice reform.

Sadly that is EXACTLY why it will never happen. Someone would probably end up assassinated if such a fantasy came true.

Posted By: rhaikh Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 08:38 PM
No, it will never happen because this is a total fantasy. Fetishism for sure. They disagree on most issues except pot and military interventionism. Sanders gains nothing with him on the ticket, 3 percent of likely GOP voters? Huge scandals? More rolls of tin foil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7wzV1IBOw
Posted By: Derid Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 10:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Sethan

Sadly that is EXACTLY why it will never happen. Someone would probably end up assassinated if such a fantasy came true.

Well, thats exactly why you need a good VP.
Posted By: Derid Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/18/15 10:37 PM
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
No, it will never happen because this is a total fantasy. Fetishism for sure. They disagree on most issues except pot and military interventionism. Sanders gains nothing with him on the ticket, 3 percent of likely GOP voters? Huge scandals? More rolls of tin foil?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7wzV1IBOw

Um, lulz, I already said it wouldnt happen. I think the tenor of the thread has been missed...

Though as a random point of fact, there was research done after the last election that strongly suggested that had Romney managed to get the support of a decent segment of Ron Paul voters it would have put him over the top in several swing states and handed him the election.

Swinging 3% of GOP voters from red to blue in just 3 states might be something you laugh at, but its also enough to guarantee victory.
Posted By: Sini Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/19/15 09:27 PM
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
No, it will never happen

Um, lulz, I already said

Gentlemen, please. Since when do we let facts get in the way of a good Internet arguing?
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Sanders/Webb - 10/20/15 01:43 AM
Originally Posted By: Sini
Gentlemen, please. Since when do we let facts get in the way of a good Internet arguing?

Here, here!
© The KGB Oracle