The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kaotic Where do you fall in the political spectrum? - 02/07/13 11:20 PM
Nolan Survey

Thought this was interesting.

Didn't screen cap it but I was just below the "ar" in libertarian.
Originally Posted By: RedKGB
Just above the e in centrist. I have no idea on how to post the graph thingy.

I also have probelms with the answers. While I might agree with part of an answer I kept finding my self not agreeing with the whole answer.

If you like you can repost my response in your thread.
I found that to be the case as well, but even when I disagreed with a part of the answer I chose I found that I more strongly disagreed with the other answers. Obviously it can't be perfect in just 12 or so questions, but it's likely a decent compass.
You don't have to take surveys to know you are a bunch of-the-deep-end far far gone right wingers.

[yes]
My result is centrist slightly leaning to statist.
Oh man, mine is too close to Sini. =P

My star is straight down from the "NT" in Centrist, stays within the Centrist box, just above the line for the Statist box.
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Oh man, mine is too close to Sini. =P

My star is straight down from the "NT" in Centrist, but stays within the Centrist box, just above the line separating the Statist box.

I always knew you are a filthy bleeding-heart tree-hugging liberal.

So according to this website political lines on this forum are drawn between far-out libertarians and centrists. I don't know if this survey has a resolution to distinguish between bible-thumping birthers and fiscal-conservative libertarians. I know from my side of the spectrum it made me too centrist (social liberal, fiscal conservative = centrist? perhaps).
My score puts the star right under the second ' i ' in Libertarian.
Libertarian leaning toward liberal.
Originally Posted By: sini
So, what we've learned here is that Red and Sini don't get along because they are too much alike. :D
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
So, what we've learned here is that Red and Sini don't get along because they are too much alike. :D

I think Homer Simpson had a quote for this:

" It's funny.. because its true... "
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

[watching]
© The KGB Oracle