The KGB Oracle
ACCESS TO POST IN THOSE FORUM IS RESTRICTED

You must request access to post. This request is based on the fact that you have already read, understand, and agree to the rules as posted below.

Violation of the posted rules will result in permanent removal of posting privileges from the Political Forums. You will only be given one warning.

Originally Posted By: POLITICAL FORUM RULES
This forum does not tolerate material which is considered a personal or real life attack, defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, or threatening in the opinion of the moderators and administrators of the KGB Oracle. Unwelcomed personal attacks are not tolerated. NEVER post information that is invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of ANY law. You may not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate posts on the KGB Oracle or any of its forums.

We reserve the right to delete posts that are insulting, abusive, obscene, harassing, bigoted or of a sexual nature. The Knights of Glory and Beer assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or contents of the materials posted.

No individual under the age of 13 years of age is allowed to use this message board.

The content of this forum does not represent the opinions of (KGB) The Knights of Glory and Beer, it's Leadership, Membership, and or the Administrators and Moderators of the KGB Oracle. Any content that is in violation of the laws of the United Stats of America will be removed.

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the THE KGB POLITICAL DEBATE CENTRAL!

REQUEST ACCESS PROCEDURE

1) Please send a private message to JetStar and use the add feature to also copy Romeo_Montague and Valaria.
2) Copy and paste the following into the subject line:
Quote:
POLITICAL FORUM ACCESS REQUEST

3) Copy and paste the following statement in the body of the message. Add your name to the bottom as a confirming signature:
Quote:
I agree to adhere to the rules and guidelines of the Political Forum. I agree that if I violate these rules and guidelines that my access will be permanently removed.

Submit this and you should be granted posting access within 24 hours, or you will be given a reason why this access was denied.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Bump
© The KGB Oracle