The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/13/11 05:38 PM
I was sent this today, and I just had to break my own Probation and post this.

What is the difference between us Gen-X'rs and the X-Box Generation...

One of the answers lies in this picture. Look carefully...

Posted By: Arkh Re: Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/13/11 05:44 PM
30kg of fat per individual.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/13/11 06:38 PM
instead of playing video game with the 2 girls in the picture, your generation would be playing another type of game?
Originally Posted By: Mithus
instead of playing video game with the 2 girls in the picture, your generation would be playing another type of game?

I think Mithus wins... good call Mithus! (As long as you mean sex with the 2 girls)
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/13/11 09:44 PM
I think it has more to do with the fact that they are playing ping pong on the tv with a perfectly good ping pong table behind them...
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
I think it has more to do with the fact that they are playing ping pong on the tv with a perfectly good ping pong table behind them...

Winner Winner, chicken dinner.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/13/11 10:22 PM
You can just send me a gift certificate.
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

I think Mithus wins... good call Mithus! (As long as you mean sex with the 2 girls)

of course he meant the two girls dumbass, he certainly wasn't talking about the dude, wth were you thinking, I guess we know where your mind was don't we Mr. "I need to confirm my sexuality just in case I was wrong"
Posted By: Mithus Re: Breaking my self imposed Oracle Probation - 09/14/11 12:18 AM
you guys are funny popcorn

but back to the picture, at that time good video was a scarce thing to most of brazilians, I didnt play too much video games, but I remember going to the arcade houses and spend a few coins and that place in the summer vacaction time was packed, and with a good number of girls too playing, nearby of it sand BMX track that we endless race there, close to the beach.

So I remember having years of the best school summer vacation of all time.
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

of course he meant the two girls dumbass, he certainly wasn't talking about the dude, wth were you thinking, I guess we know where your mind was don't we Mr. "I need to confirm my sexuality just in case I was wrong"

Damn Drakiis... has Tas not gave you any lately?
© The KGB Oracle