The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Daye I don't miss World of Warcraft. . . .but - 12/22/10 05:31 AM
I DO miss this random wtf stuff that happened occasionally in it.
This kind of stuff just cracked me up laugh These folks gathered who
knows how many level one orcs to take down some high level NPC
in town . . . . lol Chaos ensues

Originally Posted By: Daye
I DO miss this random wtf stuff that happened occasionally in it.
This kind of stuff just cracked me up laugh These folks gathered who
knows how many level one orcs to take down some high level NPC
in town . . . . lol Chaos ensues

WoW disappointed me, it was just a grindtastick carebear fest. Think PvP would have been brutal in a game with WAR in the name. Anyway, here is a good WoW parody.

Here is an old video that was made when I was leading world pvp raids when the world green dragons came out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv5FKMzzbz8

This is at the dragon gate spawn in Feralas and there were 2 horde raids (Dominion/Limitless) both trying to wipe each other so they could get the kill.

Being outnumbered I sent our guys up to the top of a cliff that was for a parachute cloak quest. Using epic mounts and jumping you could reach the dragon spawn...so we paratrooped in like pros.

We wiped most of the horde and got tap on the dragon while our people were getting rezzed and running back from the gy. We killed the dragon and pissed off the entire horde side.

GG
Posted By: Daye Re: I don't miss World of Warcraft. . . .but - 12/24/10 10:14 PM
Ahhhh. . . . I know that cliff very well >:)

Outside of Thousand Needles one of the very best places for a cloaked priest to sit. Gravity testing via Mind Control was one of my favorite hobbies laugh
© The KGB Oracle